The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking Torontonians or whatever the heck they are thinking they are all something.
Many good nights in that fine city.

That was an awesome catch earlier by Pillar to rob Cain in the first. Looks like a lot of offense in this one, which might not be good for KC. Cueto needs to get it together.

On a side note, baseball (sports in general) was meant to be watched on a 70 inch TV! This is awesome.

Not good. Cueto doesn't have it tonight.

Is Chris Young ready?

Big time bomb

Wheels falking off cueto

That's the fkn Jays I know!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This is what the series needed. Now the rest of the series will be epic

Me too. I thought Ivan Nova was on the mound

Cueto has had one cueto like performance and a couple decent performances since the trade. He hasn't been what they gave up all that young talent for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what the series needed. Now the rest of the series will be epic

It sucks to spot Toronto five runs, but don't overlook the late innings with this team.

It sucks to spot Toronto five runs, but don't overlook the late innings with this team.
Both teams are the best in the business. That's what makes this series so great to watch

BIG JOSH!

The ever dangerous Donaldson just freaking POUNDED a ball.

Wow. Doesn't even have a fresh haircut.
We need to keep Josh,he's such an upgrade from Lawrie.

Easily the best offense in baseball the only real question marks are bullpen and back end of the rotation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have like 6-7 guys who can justify batting in the top four. It's ridiculous.
That's why I had a feeling this year would be a good year. Even before the season started I said this . Now look

Those stats they just talked about for Toronto sound eerily like Kansas City last year.

They have like 6-7 guys who can justify batting in the top four. It's ridiculous.

the top 7 guys are sick. Scary lineup to deal with

Sports are DUMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back