The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the average age of the Blue Jays? 15?

Getting scared yet? hehehe

Never say die Royals...

What a game by Goins.

Dag nab it.

No more Cueto, please.

Getting scared yet? hehehe
Never scared sir,it's battle. Tomorrow's night game will be that much more special

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Cueto wasn't just bad, he was the worst ever.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mellinger/article40422909.html

Excerpt:

Cueto was terrible. Worse than terrible, really. Baseball-Reference's database goes back to 1903, and includes no record of a starting pitcher ever giving up eight or more earned runs while collecting six or fewer outs in a playoff game before Cueto. The man made history here.

His name now shoots toward the top of the list of all-time postseason failure. This was historic, and combined with the memory of him literally dropping the ball as fans in Pittsburgh chanted his name during the 2013 Wild Card game, makes for a rotten reputation he is unlikely to fully outrun.

Today's the perfect day for Bautista and Encarnacion to go big.

Seems like every game is all about runs for Toronto. It's a pretty volatile way to go about winning, but it's definitely exciting.

They will probably need all of those runs and then some against Toronto. But hopefully not.

Surprised to see Dickey implode like that.

Funny thing is ... this game is a matchup of two ex-Met* pitchers and former teammates. Chris Young (2011-2012) and RA Dickey (2010-2012).

*Ranger teammates too in 2004-2005.

This guy could give Cueto a run for his money if he doesn't pick it up quick.

Seems when Dickey is off he is way off. I wanted to see a 6 game series, hopefully the Mays have a better game 5 than game 4

Who would have thought it would be 5-0 top of 2.....
Lots of game left though. Dickey does needs to leave the game though.

Who would have thought it would be 5-0 top of 2.....
Lots of game left though. Dickey does needs to leave the game though.
He is my least favorite pitcher. He's awesome when his game is good..which is spotty. Mark and Aaron and Marcus are my favorites . Osuna is my favorite closer,the kids unreal.

Two games in a row, a starting pitcher can't get out of the second inning.

He is my least favorite pitcher. He's awesome when his game is good..which is spotty. Mark and Aaron and Marcus are my favorites . Osuna is my favorite closer,the kids unreal.

Osuna is your only closer haha

What a smart tag by Goins

he hasn't been worth the money since he left the mets

This is much better than yesterday.

Sports are not dumb today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back