The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Number 1 running back playing extremely well, he won't see a ton of action. I'd say 10-15 snaps at most. He's only a rookie and has a major learning curve ahead of him.

My untrained eyes think he needs to learn to run lower to the ground. I get that he's like 6'2" but you can still run low if that makes sense.

He has made a good move then in Rugby League he would have to play 80 minutes have over 200 running meters, make around 20 tackles and get paid less ...LOL.

Nervous about what? We are 1-0. Naturally I wont be able to watch. I will be in CT apple picking with the family. Dont even get me started.

I thought Jersey was the garden state. Don't apple trees grow there?

He has made a good move then in Rugby League he would have to play 80 minutes have over 200 running meters, make around 20 tackles and get paid less ...LOL.
I..... I didn't understand any of that.

Nervous about what? We are 1-0. Naturally I wont be able to watch. I will be in CT apple picking with the family. Dont even get me started.
Honestly, the whitest think you have ever said.

I..... I didn't understand any of that.

Ok I'll explain he is on the field for the entire game, which is 80 minutes, when he carries the ball in a whole game he would gain around 200 meters, he would make around 20 tackles in the whole game, general running during the game he would cover around 2 kilometres. And get paid less for a season than he is getting playing NFL.

It's why I don't really care for NFL games at this point, just a bunch of drunk a**holes talking crap to opposing fans.

Ok I'll explain he is on the field for the entire game, which is 80 minutes, when he carries the ball in a whole game he would gain around 200 meters, he would make around 20 tackles in the whole game, general running during the game he would cover around 2 kilometres. And get paid less for a season than he is getting playing NFL.

Very true. I would venture to say that the athletes in the NFL are a bit bigger, stronger and faster and because of that and the game differences, that would not be possible. But his transition is fascinating.

It's why I don't really care for NFL games at this point, just a bunch of drunk a**holes talking crap to opposing fans.

We had a half share of season tickets for a couple years. Honestly, between the fans, the new security rules they added, and where the stadium is, I enjoyed watching the games on TV more.

I can't wait until the Lions win a game!
Could be a few weeks though...
Brutal early season schedule.

I can't wait until the Lions win a game!
Could be a few weeks though...
Brutal early season schedule.

the vikings did look like a brutal opponent on Monday night:alien:

That was interesting. They'll be better but I'm not sure what they were thinking. Peterson only got the ball 10 times, only 4 in the first half....

That's.... just stupid.

Very true. I would venture to say that the athletes in the NFL are a bit bigger, stronger and faster and because of that and the game differences, that would not be possible. But his transition is fascinating.

I agree the NFL is a lot more intense and explosive, and have some really good atheletes they are more position specific than in Rugby League.

Patriots ball boys have officially been reinstated by the NFL.

Jastremski is prohibited from handling footballs & McNally is barred from being a locker room attendant for officials or handling equipment

So they can just switch.

Looks like the Seahawks are going to isolate Richard Sherman on Cobb this weekend. For whatever reason Seattle gets soo lucky against Green Bay I hope Cobb burns loud mouth all night.

Looks like the Seahawks are going to isolate Richard Sherman on Cobb this weekend. For whatever reason Seattle gets soo lucky against Green Bay I hope Cobb burns loud mouth all night.

Hopefully Lacy and James Jones go off then...hehe

The key for green bay is stopping Lynch and Forte ran roughshod all over that weak Packer D last week. Green Bay has the worst run D in the league so hopefully the Pack can contain Lynch.

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Cobb is still hurt as of last reports. He won't be doing anything crazy. If they want to keep Sherman on him fine by me. It'll be a slow day for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kc for me tonight

Guy never watch any given sunday.

Can't be carrying the football like that.

Stupid fumble

Denver's offense looks horrible.

Denver's offense looks horrible.

Both teams look a little out of sync early on, despite KC's first drive. Utter fail in the red zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back