The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo almost just went down there on the delay of game

Flipped over to Ravens at Raiders. My son says "Dad, I don't like those dirty birds."

He earned himself a treat.

Flipped over to Ravens at Raiders. My son says "Dad, I don't like those dirty birds."

He earned himself a treat.
Tell him no one does

I'm not gonna be crazy or unrealistic. But Johnny looked like an NFL qb today and did really well managing the offense

I'm shocked to see the Bucs go into NO and leave with a win.
You and me both. My eliminator challenge ends in week two.

I'm not gonna be crazy or unrealistic. But Johnny looked like an NFL qb today and did really well managing the offense

You're clearly being crazy and unrealistic. That Granddaddy ticket obviously has you thinking cross ways :p

Crazy low scoring game in Philly. Not what I expected.

Someone needs to let the refs in the Dallas game know that it every play has to have a penalty. Yeesh

Someone needs to let the refs in the Dallas game know that it every play has to have a penalty. Yeesh

Painful....seriously.

As someone doesn't care who wins and just wants to watch a good game... This is not enjoyable

Eagles had one first down in the first half, the fewest since 2001.

Demarco Murray has no chance right now

Wow the Philly O-line is bad

Punter got lit up there.

This game is awful. This dummy almost cost his team a td so he could hit a kicker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-0 that is all.

When did you guys become part of the NFC East? Philly, Giants, up next Dallas.
Haha 2 and 0 vs the NFL East. Hope we can make it 3-0 but regardless, I am extremely happy to get all 3 of those games out of the way early.

Murray on pace for -16 yards for the season through over a game and a half. Wonder if he is thinking mulligan on that contract? Maybe it was the line.

Sanchez warming up yet? Wonder what Tebow is doing today? Having a better game than Bradford so far...

It hasn't been this painful to watch the Eagles in a while. The offense is completely inept.

Murray on pace for -16 yards for the season through over a game and a half. Wonder if he is thinking mulligan on that contract? Maybe it was the line.
I'm still shocked how ineffective he has looked running the ball through 6 qtrs.

I'll never kill a guy for going and getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back