The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, one thing is clear, he doesn't care what anyone thinks about him. Zero concern.
I kind of like that. But is really scary though, he doesn't seem to care about what he did. He isn't sorry for what he did. It appears that he doesn't understand what he did wrong. That's the disgusting part.

Big Time, I'm not asking for you to defend Hardy.

I kind of like that. But is really scary though, he doesn't seem to care about what he did. He isn't sorry for what he did. It appears that he doesn't understand what he did wrong. That's the disgusting part.

Big Time, I'm not asking for you to defend Hardy.

Ha-Ha, no worries cause I won't! I didn't want him in the first place but Jerry writes the checks so I'm in a wait and see attitude (and it's not field related I'm waiting on). He is scary and a very odd cat. He's not going to apologize and say he's sorry because he still thinks he was the victim.

Loyalty is not a thing in Houston I guess?

This city is crazy.. They love you when you are on top. I think the rockets are the only team that has built up equity to fill an arena in a down year

This city is crazy.. They love you when you are on top. I think the rockets are the only team that has built up equity to fill an arena in a down year

How much do you think the Astros playoff game being on the same time affects the crowd?

How much do you think the Astros playoff game being on the same time affects the crowd?

Honestly not much bc it's away. And I will say this has typically been a late arriving crowd

I don't like anything about Mallett and how he acts when faced with adversity . He walked into the locker room before the half was over, bush league.

I don't like anything about Mallett and how he acts when faced with adversity . He walked into the locker room before the half was over, bush league.
He seems like a spoiled child who pouts when he doesn't get what he wants.

In his defense, he went to Michigan. Maybe he didn't know they got to kick the PAT. LOL he showed his maturity during camp when he disappeared when Hoyer was named starter.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

How do you get that open in the NFL? Nice night for strong though, wonder if anyone has him in fantasy?

How do you get that open in the NFL? Nice night for strong though, wonder if anyone has him in fantasy?
I doubt it those are his first 2 catches in the NFL. Most have never heard of him before I bet.

Think the Colts were focused on Hop there in the end zone? LOL

Cameras caught him saying "I'm fine I just needed a breather" to the coaches. I bet BOB heard that and said f you Hoyer your in. And I agree with him. If you aren't willing to stand in there and take a hit and keep playing for your team I don't want you as my QB

BAHAHAHA! That PI was possibly the most obvious ever.

Cannot figure out why Pep doesn't run this exact offense with Luck

Big win!!!!!! Going to bed really happy.. Waking up even more happy.

Loyalty is not a thing in Houston I guess?
Rockets and Astros fans are very fair weathered, unfortunately. Texans, however, have technically sold out every game up to this season in their short history. I was at the game tonight and it was not really close to a full house, but fans always arrive late in Houston.

Aaron Rodgers just threw a pick. Granted, it was a batted ball. But still a pick

...and Foles throws it right back

Bills D doesn't look like they can stop anything today.

How the Bills are only down 3 right now I dont know

seems like gharam is being wasted in Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back