The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Norman for the Panthers is absolutely talented. Love watching him play. Kid has got some skill.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, Norman for the Panthers is absolutely talented. Love watching him play. Kid has got some skill.

Shows how the draft is an inexact science, he was a 5th round pick. Now he's playing like one of the top 5 corners in the game. The staff in Carolina has done a good job of developing a bunch of their draft picks.

No more olsen and cam please

Shows how the draft is an inexact science, he was a 5th round pick. Now he's playing like one of the top 5 corners in the game. The staff in Carolina has done a good job of developing a bunch of their draft picks.

Yes, they have.

He's just fun to watch. Always seems to be in the right spot, but also watching his eyes pre-snap shows he is studying and reading the offense.

Holy wow!!! Put in Hassleback.

Holy wow. Bad bad throw

Oh no heres where cam and olsen burn me

Great pass. Bet in NFC... Cardinals or Panthers?

Holy wow. Bad bad throw

Is Luck hurt? Surely this season isnt showing what we can expect out him? Is he pressing? Trying to do too much?

Is Luck hurt? Surely this season isnt showing what we can expect out him? Is he pressing? Trying to do too much?

Said hes had fractured ribs or something since week 3.

Fanduel lead under 8 now need indy to milk some clock

Way to quick of a score there

I wanna know what happens with the protesters.

Is that what was going on? W t f

They repelled down, put up abanner, blah blah

Gabbert time in SF

Wow they must have really hit rock bottom in SF

I was wondering what the deal with with those guys hanging there. watching with the sound down where I can't hear the commentators haha.

that is nutty about SF....crazy.

KjY529.gif

Wow they must have really hit rock bottom in SF

This might have helped them decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back