The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this stat:

The Chargers on punt returns this year have a TOTAL of 1 yard gained. The record low is 27 from 50 years ago....thats BAD

Rodgers is good, no doubt about that. You can knock him on some playoff loses if you want.

Rodgers is good, no doubt about that. You can knock him on some playoff loses if you want.

Oh sure. I am not going to put up a fight there. I just laugh that people still take Skip Bayless seriously.

Last week, ESPN let go 300 people, not one of them was Bayless. Which seems like a waste of resources.

Oh sure. I am not going to put up a fight there. I just laugh that people still take Skip Bayless seriously.

Last week, ESPN let go 300 people, not one of them was Bayless. Which seems like a waste of resources.

I like you better when you put up a fight hehe
I don't like either of those 2 jokers. I used to, but that ended a long time ago.

I like you better when you put up a fight hehe
I don't like either of those 2 jokers. I used to, but that ended a long time ago.

Fine.

Suck it.

rodgers21.jpg

I think GBP has won two playoff games since then, but whose counting......

I almost lost it when he said GB plays 3/4 of their games at home....

What.

KjY529.gif

Fine.

Suck it.

rodgers21.jpg

I think GBP has won two playoff games since then, but whose counting......

That's only because Mendenhall dropped the football. :/

With the disaster of a season we've had thus far I was looking for a warm smile or hug today. This helped a little............

wow was he on a mission or what

Vernon Davis traded to the Broncos. Denver is all in on this season, for good reason.

Interesting. Hopefully having him on my bench all season will pay off a little now.

looks like the Broncos caught a case of VD

He is going to destroy teams in that O he was great with subpar QB's can't wait to see what he can do with Manning as his QB

looks like the Broncos caught a case of VD

He is going to destroy teams in that O he was great with subpar QB's can't wait to see what he can do with Manning as his QB

A faster Julius Thomas?

Christ.. Come on Colts. Let's just put up a good fight. I don't have high hopes, I fully expect the offense to look awful and have some awful play calling. I also am prepared for this team to be unprepared.

Is Luck really this bad? It has been going on for quite awhile now...

Sheesh Colts offense not looking good so far

Hahaha. Yup. He is amazing :bulgy-eyes:
Not speaking of Luck

Hey just in time to see we got that 1Q int out of the way

The QBs are a combined 2 of 14.

This is like a master course in how not to play QB.

Never thought id turn the channel on MNF but this game is just boring

Keenan Allen out indefinitely with a kidney injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back