The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to wonder if there will be a resurgence of Kaepernick under Kelly in San Fran.

Have to wonder if there will be a resurgence of Kaepernick under Kelly in San Fran.

Assuming he recovers from the three surgeries and restructures his contract I would not be surprised to see him back. I suspect that will be the looming issue for most of the off season.

Yeah Pacman, you just continue to look like an idiot even after the game last weekend.

Antonio Brown officially ruled out by the Steelers stemming from the hit by Burfict.

Kind of like the resurgence of Bradford under his watch?

Except Kaepernick isn't coming off two blown out knees :wink:. I know the media is hyping up this Chip/Kaepernick angle, but seeing how Kaep is a $16mil cap hit next season I would not be the least bit surprised if Gabbert is still the QB.

Kind of like the resurgence of Bradford under his watch?
I don't think Bradford is a good example. Dude is always injured and he's not exactly the "Chip Kelly" QB.

Kaep has a far better chance under Chip than he did Ron Jermey

Except Kaepernick isn't coming off two blown out knees :wink:. I know the media is hyping up this Chip/Kaepernick angle, but seeing how Kaep is a $16mil cap hit next season I would not be the least bit surprised if Gabbert is still the QB.

His money becomes guaranteed April 4th, 3 weeks before the draft. Could be a big day.

Oh, I understand but all we heard about was how Bradford was perfect to run the Chip Kelly offense which I never understood. I still can't believe how far of a drop Kaep has taken since his Super Bowl appearance.

His money becomes guaranteed April 4th, 3 weeks before the draft. Could be a big day.

Yup, and he's recovering from those three surgeries so it's going to be interesting to see what they do. I mentioned it a few posts back, but I really feel like the only way he stays is if his contract gets restructured.

Oh, I understand but all we heard about was how Bradford was perfect to run the Chip Kelly offense which I never understood. I still can't believe how far of a drop Kaep has taken since his Super Bowl appearance.

With that coaching change I knew it was going to be a mess, but Kaepernick's regression was a complete surprise. Looking back at the 3 years he was solid though, his deficiencies were definitely masked by the defense and the scheme they were running. The minute they tried to make him a pocket QB things started falling apart. And the fact Tomsula/Chryst couldn't put together an offensive scheme fit for the NFL didn't help either.

Yup, and he's recovering from those three surgeries so it's going to be interesting to see what they do. I mentioned it a few posts back, but I really feel like the only way he stays is if his contract gets restructured.
I honestly don't know but are the Niners in trouble with salary cap? What signings are they going after that they need the money right now?

My gut says Chip wants Kaep at QB. It may have been a major point for him when considering the job. However, Gabbert can run as well so he may be who they go with.

Then again, this is the Niners right now. They may take a QB at 7 and start him immediately...

Firing Lovie to bring in their OC, Koetter, a guy who basically failed as a college HC is getting lost in the mix. Don't know what TB is thinking.

I honestly don't know but are the Niners in trouble with salary cap? What signings are they going after that they need the money right now?

My gut says Chip wants Kaep at QB. It may have been a major point for him when considering the job. However, Gabbert can run as well so he may be who they go with.

Then again, this is the Niners right now. They may take a QB at 7 and start him immediately...

Based on what I've read they have tons of cap room. I'll try to find the breakdown I read after I post this.

I'm reading the same about Chip wanting Kaep as his QB but I'm wondering if he'll even want to stay after how the front office treated him last season.

Even though Kelly reportedly reached out to the Niners about the job I'm surprised they ended up hiring him. I suspect Baalke knows a big move had to be made because if they put up another losing season he may be gone.

Firing Lovie to bring in their OC, Koetter, a guy who basically failed as a college HC is getting lost in the mix. Don't know what TB is thinking.

That's going to be interesting.

Here's the rundown on the Niners cap situation.

http://www.ninersnation.com/pages/49ers-salary-cap-2016

I would think Kap would be comparable to say a Mariota in the Oregon offense, might be a good fit.

Hearing Chris Carter on M&M this morning talking about Chandler Jones might have smoke marijuana laced with PCP, it was an interesting turn in the opinionated commentary for sure.

NFL.com reporting that Antonio Brown has been ruled out for Sunday's playoff game.

He sure is giving up a lot to continue "faking" a concussion. :alien:

NFL.com reporting that Antonio Brown has been ruled out for Sunday's playoff game.

He sure is giving up a lot to continue "faking" a concussion. :alien:

Right? Adam Jones is an idiot.

Not at all exciting. I think they wanted to keep Winston in Koetters system and we're afraid of losing him.

But like you said he was hardly a success in college, and had some major problems with discipline while there. We will see but it looks like another bad hire in a long line of bad hires.

With AB officially out, it wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers hold Ben out of the game too.

I already thought the Broncos were going to win, but now I think it's the safest lock of the weekend.

ANtonio Brown ruled out for this weekends game

Cris Carter said Chandler Jones wont smoking no synthetic weed. LMBO!

But Pacman said he was faking it....

Not only is he an NFL CB, but he's also a neurosurgeon! He must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back