The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you not love it? Look at that pretty Colts blue! :alien:

I was putting polyurethane on the steps in our new house - had the game on TV in the background. Crowd was quiet as Pitt. was driving then I heard this godawful roar and felt sick to my stomach. Ran in to see the replay of Bettis fumbling and the guy basically having a return for TD until he let himself get tackled.

Honest to god... single handedly the 2nd wildest Colts playoff game I have been too.

That was the year we sat our starters when we were going for perfection. That was THE year. Game was stupid, we started soooooo flat and was getting pounded. Started making a comeback and Peyton throws the "incomplete pass" to Troy P. Well, they call it incomplete. Crowd is legit buzzing. We score and draw it really close. Steelers drive down like it is clock work... Bettis fumbles on the one by an once in a lifetime tackle by Gary Brackett. Nick Harper (who was stabbed by his girlfriend the night before) picks up the ball and has a clear field to the left or right... instead he runs towards Big Ben like a complete fool.

We throw a deep ball to Reggie, that was ABSOLUTELY pass interference... no call. HA! Then freaking Vandy misses a 40 yarder by 40 yards. I was crushed. I remember just sitting there thinking to myself that I would never watch football again and we would never win a championship.

Sorry... I just got angry and had to type it out!!!!

Last edited:
First of all, I hate football. I love the Patriots, but they just broke my balls ....badly (breaking is worse than deflating).
The O-line needs to be shot.

Finish the job, Broncos.

As for the Charlotte team, I like Kuechly from Boston College but I can't stomach Cam. I'm too old school for his tacky ****.

Honest to god... single handedly the 2nd wildest Colts playoff game I have been too.

That was the year we sat our starters when we were going for perfection. That was THE year. Game was stupid, we started soooooo flat and was getting pounded. Started making a comeback and Peyton throws the "incomplete pass" to Troy P. Well, they call it incomplete. Crowd is legit buzzing. We score and draw it really close. Steelers drive down like it is clock work... Bettis fumbles on the one by an once in a lifetime tackle by Gary Brackett. Nick Harper (who was stabbed by his girlfriend the night before) picks up the ball and has a clear field to the left or right... instead he runs towards Big Ben like a complete fool.

We throw a deep ball to Reggie, that was ABSOLUTELY pass interference... no call. HA! Then freaking Vandy misses a 40 yarder by 40 yards. I was crushed. I remember just sitting there thinking to myself that I would never watch football again and we would never win a championship.

Sorry... I just got angry and had to type it out!!!!

Get it off your chest brother!

I have games I get a little bitter about too. You did get your SB win though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry Richardson is a sleezeball.

Why is that, I know very little about him
Greg Hardy. After Hardy was convicted, Richardson allowed Hardy back on the team and he played two games, until he felt enough blowback, he had a teary speech at a city event about how much he loves woman. Hardy then was put on the commissioners exempt list and paid for all 16 games. But now, Richardson is a good dude because he's saying nice things about his non player employees.

Greg Hardy. After Hardy was convicted, Richardson allowed Hardy back on the team and he played two games, until he felt enough blowback, he had a teary speech at a city event about how much he loves woman. Hardy then was put on the commissioners exempt list and paid for all 16 games. But now, Richardson is a good dude because he's saying nice things about his non player employees.

Amazing what owners will overlook when a player is talented.

re: Cam

listen to Russillo & Kanell - Hour 1: 1/27/16 starting at about minute 23. you may not like his on-field actions, but dude has a great heart.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=14660637
There's no doubt he has a big heart. Having had the opportunity to meet him on a number of occasions and chat with him, I can say, he's about as genuine a nice guy as you will meet. Yeah, his antics annoy people, but the dude plays a game he loves with an unrivaled passion.

There's no doubt he has a big heart. Having had the opportunity to meet him on a number of occasions and chat with him, I can say, he's about as genuine a nice guy as you will meet. Yeah, his antics annoy people, but the dude plays a game he loves with an unrivaled passion.

I still wish he would return the church money to its rightful owners. ; )

I still wish he would return the church money to its rightful owners. ; )
Mississippi State boosters? Since those are the ones who were offering the cash?

I mean, they all cant be Vince Young.

The worst part of the Super Bowl? The lull in between the NFC/AFC championships and the big dance. All the ridiculous media coverage, far reaching stories and 'current' stories covered so much they become new again. C'mon February 7th!

Who's excited about the PRO BOWL?!!?!?!

Who's excited about the PRO BOWL?!!?!?!

What is this 'pro bowl' you speak of? Oh the real life version of sarcastaball? No thanks :wink:

What is this 'pro bowl' you speak of? Oh the real life version of sarcastaball? No thanks :wink:
LMAO.

Eli was the 2nd overall pick!!!

I can only image what a production the Raiders in Vegas would be!

I think it would be awesome but I'm reading the NFL will never allow it!

Oh Lord, just what the NFL needs. A team based in Vegas.

That's the 4th city the raiders have been linked to this offseason. Sounds like they want to play anywhere except Oakland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back