The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domestic violence and deflating balls receive same punishment .

'Merica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow... if he really did that with his phone, then he is an idiot and just screaming of guilt

Of course he did it.

This is Brady's explanation???

This is Brady's explanation???

wait that's not normal?

wait that's not normal?

I realize your joking but if I was rich and famous I would probably do the same thing.

It's not like he needs trade in credit on his next iPhone .

I think he's guilty as hell but that doesn't really seem that implausible .

I realize your joking but if I was rich and famous I would probably do the same thing.

I would destroy it in the most fun and overboard fashion possible.

Office space style .

Office space style .

I'm thinking Black Top Paver or using an Elephant to crush it

Todd Gurley passes physical and will start training camp on Active Roster.

Awesome

Todd Gurley passes physical and will start training camp on Active Roster.

Awesome

Guy can be a stud if he really is 100% ready to go.

Wait so deflating footballs gets 4 games. And a DUI gets reduced to 2 games? A DUI that could actually harm someone isn't as bad as deflating some footballs. Makes sense NFL

Wait so deflating footballs gets 4 games. And a DUI gets reduced to 2 games? A DUI that could actually harm someone isn't as bad as deflating some footballs. Makes sense NFL

Beating your girlfriend also gets reduced .

Beating your girlfriend also gets reduced .

Yep. Someone tried to tell me that he already got punished last year by sitting out the year while getting paid. I only brought up the DUI because Bell just got his reduced to 2 games.

To me cheating in the game and off the field issues really aren't comparable situations.

Not at all supporting the NFL handling of the off the field situations.

The crazy part is it is more common than people think. There are literally hundreds of athletes that do this every year.

I am just happy he won't be playing against the Cowboys haha

I am just happy he won't be playing against the Cowboys haha

I was thinking the same thing for the Bills, but he'll appeal and who knows how long that will drag out for.

The crazy part is it is more common than people think. There are literally hundreds of athletes that do this every year.
True, but none of them do it after specifically being told by the league that the contents of the phone are subject to an investigation and the league wants the phone.

True, but none of them do it after specifically being told by the league that the contents of the phone are subject to an investigation and the league wants the phone.

Unless they are running for president or work for the IRS...:alien:

10,000 text messages in a 4 month period? Good golly, who knew Tom Brady was actually a teenage girl?

Did he send 10,000 text messages or 10,000 sent and received? Text messages can pile up really quick, especially if you get into those texts conversations with multiple people.

4 games is stupid and I am a Colts fan.

With that said, it is absolutely ridiculous for him to destroy the phone after knowing they wanted access to it.

Its funny to see social media and everybody going nuts that he destroyed his phone and then go back a couple of weeks and see the defense of both the IRS thing and the Hillary thing. Its hysterical to me.

I just don't get what they were hoping to find on his phone. Obviously they had the conversations from the others involved in the investigation, so it wouldn't those conversations mirror each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back