The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's anything like the old stadium, two thirds of the Dallass fans will be gone by half time ... opportunities to move down towards the field will abound.

Definitely not like the old stadium.

Matter of fact it's quite opposite with people paying to stand in specific stand only areas on the first level behind each end zone.

Definitely not like the old stadium.

Matter of fact it's quite opposite with people paying to stand in specific stand only areas on the first level behind each end zone.

Nope not at all. Getting out of there at the end of a game is awful

Nope not at all. Getting out of there at the end of a game is awful

I'll be at the season opener next Sunday night against the Giants....dreading it already.

I'll be at the season opener next Sunday night against the Giants....dreading it already.
Even worse after a loss....

Even worse after a loss....

I was there for the first regular season game which was also a Sunday night against the Giants...Cowboys lost on a last second FG....tough to sit in traffic after that!

I was there for the first regular season game which was also a Sunday night against the Giants...Cowboys lost on a last second FG....tough to sit in traffic after that!
I bet... All the pressure is on the Cowboys for this game. Everyone is counting the Giants out which I much prefer

I bet... All the pressure is on the Cowboys for this game. Everyone is counting the Giants out which I much prefer

I'm looking forward to it. Cowboys running game is cause for concern so I've got no idea what to expect.

Going to be a crazy night me thinks and a great game.

I never over look the Giants, esp in that new stadium.

I'm looking forward to it. Cowboys running game is cause for concern so I've got no idea what to expect.

Going to be a crazy night me thinks and a great game.
Agreed. Giants defense is a question mark so we will see what happens there but I think there will be lots and lots of points. Whoever has the ball last might win.

You guys must be drunk. Cowboys win by two TDs. And I'm a Giants fan.

"Free Brady" has prevailed

You guys must be drunk. Cowboys win by two TDs. And I'm a Giants fan.

One week avatar control that doesn't happen? Kinda odd that it is 2 Giants fans..... haha

"Free Brady" has prevailed

d1e847ea76033291a4a41720599a4b96.jpg

Cheaters do win I guess....

One week avatar control that doesn't happen? Kinda odd that it is 2 Giants fans..... haha
Sure why not? And my avatar is not something worth rooting for the Cowboys over, so regardless of our bet, GO GIANTS!

Good job by the judge. The NFL should be embarrassed with how they handled this.

Sure why not? And my avatar is not something worth rooting for the Cowboys over, so regardless of our bet, GO GIANTS!
Haha Kinda was hoping a certain Cowgirls fan would Butt in and take the avatar bet? Hmmm wonder who that might be

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Suuuuuuuxk it goddell.

Brady suspension overturned . About time someone puts this guy in his place he's out of control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and now for a season of butt hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back