The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that the name of the kid off of varsity blues.

Mike Winchell was the QB from the movie Friday night lights. Distant relative somewhere down the line

Tebow released by Eagles per ESPN

Someone actually drafted him in a fantasy league I'm in. lol.

Someone actually drafted him in a fantasy league I'm in. lol.
It's always a good strategy to draft 3rd string qbs

The locals hearts were all a flutter after Barkley was traded. They thought Tebow was an NFL qb again. I even heard how phenomenal his performance in the 4th preseason game was.

Damnit I wanted to see him play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an attack on him, if you read comments from some places. Facebook.

It's an attack on him, if you read comments from some places. Facebook.
Facebook is a megaphone for the stupid

Just hear the Packers are in talks with Seattle about Kam Chancellor. That would suck for my vikings.

Bills cut Cassel. I guess I'm not surprised, too pricey for a backup but still a better option than EJ IMO.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's really surprising after trading Matt Barkley I thought he would make it.

i thought the same thing.

Bills cut Cassel. I guess I'm not surprised, too pricey for a backup but still a better option than EJ IMO.

i would rather have Cassel on the bench than EJ and still not confident Taylor is going to be any help. Also glad they didn't jump on the RG III trade

i would rather have Cassel on the bench than EJ and still not confident Taylor is going to be any help. Also glad they didn't jump on the RG III trade

I agree with you completely but I think we're in the minority here. Bills will run first but curious how Taylor does when defenses actually game plan for him.

I agree with you completely but I think we're in the minority here. Bills will run first but curious how Taylor does when defenses actually game plan for him.

Hopefully the game plan isn't RB right, RB left, RB middle then punt. I don't think it will take long for defenses to,figure him out. Fortunately he has some good receivers and can only hope he can find them on not end up running around like some others around the league who are terrible QB (read RG III)

Jason Finley and I have a bet on the Lions Vs. Chargers THP and Twitter avatar control, with a twist....

GO LIONS!

Titans trade for Terrance West.

Browns fans what should I expect from him? Anything? I thought last year he had some pretty big hype around him

Titans trade for Terrance West.

Browns fans what should I expect from him? Anything? I thought last year he had some pretty big hype around him

Was gonna ask the same question to the Seattle bunch about Christine Michael....other than having a girl 1st name and being an Aggie. But being replaced by a 55 year old RB isn't a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back