The Official 2016 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheaters never prosper.

And yes, Von Miller just got a BOATLOAD of money...guaranteed! Crazy.

Then I guess you would say cheaters do prosper right?

Hey Browns fans, Josh Gordon is getting reinstated. But he has to sit out the first 4 games. #GoddellLogic

Hey Browns fans, Josh Gordon is getting reinstated. But he has to sit out the first 4 games. #GoddellLogic

Over/under on RGIII still being healthy by game 5?

Super Bowl here we come. He misses just the preseason, right? Right? No? 0-4 when he returns just in time for the buzz saw that is the Patriots with Brady returning.

TC is starting... in about 2 weeks something resembling football will be played! Finally getting closer

Lev Bell looking at four games for missing drug tests, as in multiple. Not sure he would be back at 100% by Opening Day, but still . . .

The Browns and Stillers are getting as bad as the old Bengals. One year they almost had to run a no huddle offense because of the NFL's prohibition against associating with known felons.

A lot of team have players reporting today and taking physicals. Alright, alright!!

Super Bowl here we come. He misses just the preseason, right? Right? No? 0-4 when he returns just in time for the buzz saw that is the Patriots with Brady returning.
Yep. We get to be the sacrificial lamb for Tom Brady. After he drops a 60-something on us, he may feel satisfied. Maybe not.

Yep. We get to be the sacrificial lamb for Tom Brady. After he drops a 60-something on us, he may feel satisfied. Maybe not.
You think we'll keep him to 60, or is that the half time score when the scrubs come in after? LOL

You think we'll keep him to 60, or is that the half time score when the scrubs come in after? LOL
After the lead gets big enough, Brady will just start to hand off to whichever of the 13 RB's (whose name we've never heard) is in at the time, and they'll pound the rock for +/- 450 yards. Oy.

After the lead gets big enough, Brady will just start to hand off to whichever of the 13 RB's (whose name we've never heard) is in at the time, and they'll pound the rock for +/- 450 yards. Oy.

actually the patriots havent played well vs the browns the last 2 times they played

2010 a 34 -14 loss in cleveland

2013 a 27-26 win in NE that the browns were up late in the 4th

I have no idea what to think about the Broncos this year. Glad that Von Miller signed, as that Defense is the reason we made it and won the SB last year. We played all year with mediocre QB play and still won, and looks like we will have to do it again this year. Whoever is behind the center will need to play mistake-free football. That is a tough chore for Sanchez, a second year QB, and a rookie QB.

This could be painful.

Clayton Geathers starting on PUP and now a strained calf for TJ Green. Safety depth is UGHHHHHH!

He can now change his name to Money Badger.

5 years $62.5MM and $40MM guaranteed.

HOF Game cancelled.

I just saw that Orlando Pace was inducted into the HOF. Hell yeah! I'm sad I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back