The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Mike and Markiece Pouncey BOTH retiring today.
Oh no what a terrible loss for the league he says sarcastically.

Should I add this to the Watt discussion.

After the name? He’s still a solid option. Just shouldn’t be playing every down. Reggie White didn’t get to GB till he was 32.....

I know a team that plays his brothers twice a season and could use a really nice compliment to their current DE on the opposite side.
I don't think he is as solid a player as he is portrayed anymore. His cap value was at 17.5 million and by no means was worth that. Maybe he would be solid at say 5 million a year

I don't think he is as solid a player as he is portrayed anymore. His cap value was at 17.5 million and by no means was worth that. Maybe he would be solid at say 5 million a year

think he is willing to take $5? I highhhhhly highly doubt that

Can your judgement be trusted, when you said Wentz was worth 25 million? I kid I kid...

Can your judgement be trusted, when you said Wentz was worth 25 million? I kid I kid...
And you forgot about my love of Ridley in fantasy. I may not be the right guy here. :p

think he is willing to take $5? I highhhhhly highly doubt that
Heck no.

I think he probably gets somewhere in the range of 8-11 million a year. Maybe a discount if the team is a real Super Bowl contender like Green Bay or KC.

Well the Urban Meyer era is off to a stupid start in Jacksonville.

Aaaand Urban backtracking after doubling down on his poor decision making. Wonder which city the Jags will move to.

Did she have anything to say when Gronk dented in swinging it like a bat and hitting a baseball at a Red Sox game a few years ago? There aren’t enough eye rolls for how I feel about this.

Did she have anything to say when Gronk dented in swinging it like a bat and hitting a baseball at a Red Sox game a few years ago? There aren’t enough eye rolls for how I feel about this.

Insulting? Apology for what? This woman allegedly had sleepless nights because Tom Brady tossed the Lombardi Trophy.

Insulting? Apology for what? This woman allegedly had sleepless nights because Tom Brady tossed the Lombardi Trophy.
I really do wish it ended up in the water with Chris Godwin’s phone, but this was entertaining too

I really do wish it ended up in the water with Chris Godwin’s phone, but this was entertaining too

I think TB12 has started a new tradition - the Trophy toss during the victory parade.

Could you imagine how outraged the relatives of Lord Stanley must be with how his trophy has been treated over the years?

I just want to confirm her name is Lorraine? Not Karen?

I listen to Sirius XM on my desktop. I thought I'd listen to some NFL radio when this came up on the player. @JB, do you think it's in his contract or something?

1613420008300.png

Last edited:
Vincent Jackson passed away today.

This woman must absolutely fall to pieces if something really dramatic happens - like one of her kids spills a glass of milk at the dinner table or something. Probably hides in her bedroom and cries for weeks over it. Wadda snowflake.

This lady might be the most Charmin soft person I have ever seen.

Back