The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you've won enough already this year......you need to pass some things off to your surfs. :d

bidding war!

I think you've won enough already this year......you need to pass some things off to your surfs. :D

How about i get it and let you visit it.

It's like the swag or truvis thread in here this morning...

Middle seat in Southwest Airlines!

45 minute flight let’s gooooo!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about i get it and let you visit it.

I once played in the Earl Campbell junior golf tourament back when I was 12 in Austin. I remember shaking his hand as I came away with 3rd place in my age group. I was so happy, I ran home and told my dad what had just happened. I kept the medal with me when I slept for days. Sadly, I lost the medal months later as it fell off my golf bag as I was walking and playing 9 holes of golf at the local university course. I searched and searched for that medal for days, retracing my steps, every shot I hit, but nothing. I cried in my mother's lap that final day when I realized it was gone. If only.

I once played in the Earl Campbell junior golf tourament back when I was 12 in Austin. I remember shaking his hand as I came away with 3rd place in my age group. I was so happy, I ran home and told my dad what had just happened. I kept the medal with me when I slept for days. Sadly, I lost the medal months later as it fell off my golf bag as I was walking and playing 9 holes of golf at the local university course. I searched and searched for that medal for days, retracing my steps, every shot I hit, but nothing. I cried in my mother's lap that final day when I realized it was gone. If only.

giphy.gif

past years, a gd contest was always something i would get excited for. this year, it's a whole new level of excitement. it will be so fun to talk to my first teammate and experience his joy with him.

Ignore the part where the next six months are agony waiting for the craziness that is coming hahaha

Ignore the part where the next six months are agony waiting for the craziness that is coming hahaha

Pfft, like you would know

i see the next 6 months as really exciting. finding out who is coming with me. seeing what i can do with my game, and trying to improve my ability to create content during a round. picking past captains' brains, and past participants. reading through all of the threads. listening to callaway golf podcasts. i'm glad it's so far away, cuz i have a lot of work to do!

show off would be if I had two of them. #HarryDoesNotWantMoreOfThis hahahahaha

Fine I’ll go get one and we can split custody .

I heart THP Events

D3Kv22jU8AAAiaI.jpg

oh the memories... unwrapping all that is so much fun!

jeez that red and black really pops! and those headcovers look really top notch. the event will be a ton of fun to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back