The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this happened not too far from us:

Have a good Friday everyone!

That is all.

Realizing lately how much my hearing affects me in social situations and work. I really need to get some hearing aids, but that wont happen for a while. Picked up a set of hearing amplifiers to try to see if it helps for now. Is pretty trippy.

It has made quite a large difference for me, and my loss was just in the higher frequencies.

Not only that, but since they have Bluetooth, it's easier to stream music discretely at work. :)

I'm not scared, you're scared.

Sometimes living in South Dakota doesn't seem so bad!

Sometimes living in South Dakota doesn't seem so bad!

I’ll take the prehistoric monsters and the hybrid snake monsters over the snow.

Oh, my, God. I can't even. Couldn't even imagine what would happen if I walked in to a room and saw that beast hissing at me.

I'm not scared, you're scared.

i don’t need new underwear, you need new underwear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a day you had yesterday buddy!!!

So so so so happy for you (and dad).

Thanks man! It was a great day. Can't think of a better one in recent memory. Aside from marriage and child birth, this one ranks up there.

i don’t need new underwear, you need new underwear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To quote Thormond from Game of Thrones "Which one of you cowards s*** my pants".

When i was in Florida i kept asking my uncle if he watches where he walks when he comes outside. His response was gators wont mess with you lol. He then sends me a pic of one coming out from under an RV next door to him. Then this pic lol. My head would be on a 360 swivel if i lived there lol that is crazy.

The Official Banter Away Thread

When i was in Florida i kept asking my uncle if he watches where he walks when he comes outside. His response was gators wont mess with you lol. He then sends me a pic of one coming out from under an RV next door to him. Then this pic lol. My head would be on a 360 swivel if i lived there lol that is crazy.

I have lived in Florida for over 30 years and on or near a body of water for almost all of those years and I never had an encounter with a gator. I have seen them, and certainly heard them during mating season, but never had a “run in” with one. Just be smart around water and you are fine.

This community is around a lake and across the street from a golf course so gators will be there, but entering through the glass, that one is new.

Getting into a pool is pretty common, even if it’s screened, but breaking and entering is a first haha.

I have lived in Florida for over 30 years and on or near a body of water for almost all of those years and I never had an encounter with a gator. I have seen them, and certainly heard them during mating season, but never had a “run in” with one. Just be smart around water and you are fine.

This community is around a lake and across the street from a golf course so gators will be there, but entering through the glass, that one is new.

Getting into a pool is pretty common, even if it’s screened, but breaking and entering is a first haha.

That is a BIG gator too... would hate to fight that for my morning coffee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a BIG gator too... would hate to fight that for my morning coffee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was probably drinking Gatorade.

Sorry

I’m working on this video and it’s over 30 minutes long. It’s both funny and fascinating, but not sure if it’s best to release all at once or cut it into segments.

Everything with Vishal from his childhood to why Mizuno sells cast clubs, to butter being cast.

925fee0f981f79e61a7334ee5ce8639e.jpg

All at once!!!

I would own a new pair of boots, belt and wallet to match! Lol

aaa4d3ed6683e454976a1e25d1fe7322.jpg

Lot of sunshine and rainbows at this urinal

Live PD.....it’s like watching COPS on the Red Channel!!

Deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back