The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly tracking all my rounds this summer. Wonder what the final number will be? 10 days in and I’m at 8 already lmao

I'm not saying I am jealous, but I might be just a little....yeah I am jealous I am trying so hard to get out and play but work and life have pretty much let me get out there for 2 rounds and 3 range sessions.

No Hank Haney on Sirius XM this morning. Wonder if they have suspended him for a few days or if the show has been pulled for good.

No Hank Haney on Sirius XM this morning. Wonder if they have suspended him for a few days or if the show has been pulled for good.

I am not a Hank Haney fan but everyone getting in an uproar over what he said is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a Hank Haney fan but everyone getting in an uproar over what he said is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree and I am not a fan at all. I think he is rude, obnoxious and a know it all, but all the flack he is taken about this is over the top IMO.

Dunno, but the channel lineup schedule just has new breed of golf tomorrow and Saturday in that time block. But next week (June 4th) they show Haney’s show again.

Dunno, but the channel lineup schedule just has new breed of golf tomorrow and Saturday in that time block. But next week (June 4th) they show Haney’s show again.

Yeah, I just saw that. I guess we will see Monday if he is back. Probably not a bad idea to take him off air for a couple of days to let things settle down.

Yeah, I just saw that. I guess we will see Monday if he is back. Probably not a bad idea to take him off air for a couple of days to let things settle down.

Should be fun to hear his recap of the USWO come Monday..

Should be fun to hear his recap of the USWO come Monday..

There is a little part of me that wants someone with the last name of Lee to win it.

There is a little part of me that wants someone with the last name of Lee to win it.

0/10 chance Hank would let that go without commentary if that happens.

0/10 chance Hank would let that go without commentary if that happens.

I would hope not, but in the pc world, I have a feeling it would fade away.

Just found out that my Dad is playing with me for the first time since his quadruple bypass last September! I'm just happy to get out there and play with him again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just found out that my Dad is playing with me for the first time since his quadruple bypass last September! I'm just happy to get out there and play with him again.

Not a bad day for you : )

Not a bad day for you : )
Just keeps getting better. He's going to s*** bricks when I share the news with him :)

Is it wrong that I'm excited to strike the fear of God in to our neighbor kids for shooting a BB gun at our garage door?

Is it wrong that I'm excited to strike the fear of God in to our neighbor kids for shooting a BB gun at our garage door?
Unleash the Kraken.

And to think that other thing from this morning would be the best news you’d get today.

I am very confused about this question being posed in the future tense instead of the past tense.

Came home in the sizzling heat, to a a 70 year old male neighbor across the street working in his yard in a speedo.

It was hot, but come on, not that hot.

Came home in the sizzling heat, to a a 70 year old male neighbor across the street working in his yard in a speedo.

It's never that hot. EVER.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Get ‘em Tiger!!

So you're saying I should stop doing that?

So you're saying I should stop doing that?

Yeah, or at least stop bending over with your butt pointed towards my house when you are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back