The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had all four of mine taken out at the same time back in high school. Theres no other way to put it, it just sucks.

That's how they did mine, all four at once and it sucks for sure. The first day wasn't bad, I just remember going in, lol. We actually had friends over for supper that night and my wife told me I was fine, just excused myself a little early and went to bed. I don't remember them over at all, haha. I remember the next day vividly. I also remember the stiches.

Two of mine werent even coming through yet, they dug those suckers out. The part I hated was all that stupid gauze I had to put back there for the bleeding. What a terrible experience lol

One of the best things I ever got to see my ex wife go through. hehehe, that's a joke btw. Sorta.

Two of mine werent even coming through yet, they dug those suckers out. The part I hated was all that stupid gauze I had to put back there for the bleeding. What a terrible experience lol

Lol, that gauze did suck, but the what ever drugs he gave me were pretty nice. My ex still laughs about how I acted on the stuff. She claims I was hitting on the ugly old lady at the front desk as we were leaving, lmao. I only had one that was a problem, but back in those days they wanted to do them all while in there I guess. Hell, he might as well have taken my tonsils too.

One of the best things I ever got to see my ex wife go through. hehehe, that's a joke btw. Sorta.

lmao thats just wrong. But still made me LOL

Haha, so wrong, but funny.

edit: wait a minute... wonder if thats what my ex is thinking, lol

Lol, that gauze did suck, but the what ever drugs he gave me were pretty nice. My ex still laughs about how I acted on the stuff. She claims I was hitting on the ugly old lady at the front desk as we were leaving, lmao. I only had one that was a problem, but back in those days they wanted to do them all while in there I guess. Hell, he might as well have taken my tonsils too.

+10000 on the nice drugs. I dont remember what they gave me either but I remember the warning that came with it. Be careful this stuff is strong. And I know as soon as those holes in my mouth started to hurt Id down one pill and be on another planet for a while lol

speaking of teeth... i broke a tooth on a friday night and there was no dentist available till monday morning so i had to go to the ER where they drugged teh crap outta me for the weekend

Just wanted to say that I'm leaving early tomorrow for TN and will talk to you all on Sunday.maybe a little tapatalk if I get time. Have a nice weekend.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Just wanted to say that I'm leaving early tomorrow for TN and will talk to you all on Sunday.maybe a little tapatalk if I get time. Have a nice weekend.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Business or pleasure? Where in TN?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I've got a new housemate on the other side of the house, I'm pretty sure she's running a danged pizza shop over there as much as the cussed phone rings

Business or pleasure? Where in TN?

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!
im thinking neither tc... my guess is family obligations
I've got a new housemate on the other side of the house, I'm pretty sure she's running a danged pizza shop over there as much as the cussed phone rings
pizza shop or meth lab?

That would be awesome, but I'm guessing it's outcall only

if she's a drug dealer or madam... tell her to put her phone on silent cuz teh cops are listeninggggg... hahaha

Considering I work in the law enforcement division she should know that...but bush hippies ain't the brightest. So far so good tonight but if I stumble in later tonight well intoxicated that ringing contraption might end up in the lake.

if she's a drug dealer or madam... tell her to put her phone on silent cuz teh cops are listeninggggg... hahaha

I came home a day from college to have mine done on a Thursday. I had all four cut out, not pulled. They said to have someone drive, so I drove to a friends hose to pick him up, I drove to the doctors office to get it done, They gave me Sodium Pentathol and said "You'll be out pretty . . . " next thing I knew they woke me up and said I was ready to go home. My friend drove me back to his house and I drove the remaining mile home. They gave me pain pills but I didn't take them - - - went to Drink and Drown at the bar that night. My mom and sister had come home from work after I had it done thinking they were going to have to take care of me, but I wasn't even home! hahaha

I didn't go back to school until Sunday night. Went bar hopping all weekend.

whoa... was i in a time warp or something?

greatgolfmemories_2137_37221

good call. I was trying to decide if I wanted to tackle something homemade.

I have mad craft skilz.

i'd do something a little different. back when i was a wine drinker and somewhat of a connoisseur i glued all of my wine corks on a cork board. just slapped them together, no gaps, no spaces. it looked cool. you could do the same with the pencils, with the golf course name facing outward.

i'd do something a little different. back when i was a wine drinker and somewhat of a connoisseur i glued all of my wine corks on a cork board. just slapped them together, no gaps, no spaces. it looked cool. you could do the same with the pencils, with the golf course name facing outward.

that's what I was thinking. some random pattern.

i too collect wine corks. and beer bottle caps. and match books. and cardboard coasters.

I'm a junky. lol.

that's what I was thinking. some random pattern.

i too collect wine corks. and beer bottle caps. and match books. and cardboard coasters.

I'm a junky. lol.

Sounds like we'll be seeing you on Hoarders someday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back