The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will like the cut of this birdies jib then.

I love that birdie, but a birdie with pirate jargon is even better. I really wish I stayed active on the site. :alien:

I am soooo freakin lost.

Sometimes a birdie chirps when some cool things are coming to THP like contests, forum testing, and more.

Sometimes a birdie chirps when some cool things are coming to THP like contests, forum testing, and more.

I'd like to fry that birdie and eat it. I like it that much!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Cool! fyi..I hate being the new guy...so much to learn :dohanim:

You are amongst friends

until you find out I can drive the ball 300+ yds with my 8i and head wind regularly. :bashful:

until you find out I can drive the ball 300+ yds with my 8i and head wind regularly. :bashful:

Pfft. Come to an outing and I will show you what a rope hook me haysoos is. Then you will find out what true internet golfers are made of...hehe

I can internet golf the hell out of an outing. I've gone through 18 swing changes in the last year.

I can internet golf the hell out of an outing. I've gone through 18 swing changes in the last year.

and they were all progressive right?

:worship:

Pfft. Come to an outing and I will show you what a rope hook me haysoos is. Then you will find out what true internet golfers are made of...hehe

I tried the rope hook me haysoos and came away with a rope hook me ha. That is all.

I tried the rope hook me haysoos and came away with a rope hook me ha. That is all.

Its truly iconic.

You will like the cut of this birdies jib then.

Of course. Unfortunately, I was hampered by injuries and couldn't show my true abilities.

Man that always happens. I thought considering the swing changes and injuries you were still one hell of an internet golfer.

Man that always happens. I thought considering the swing changes and injuries you were still one hell of an internet golfer.

Thanks man. I try to brag as much as possible to ensure the maximum letdown when I play with THP'rs.

Thanks man. I try to brag as much as possible to ensure the maximum letdown when I play with THP'rs.

True Dat!

You know the site with mainly "internet golfers" that I visit (Yeah they sell lots of stuff) had me thinking that I will never be a good golfer because there is no way I'm hitting 300+ ever!

You know the site with mainly "internet golfers" that I visit (Yeah they sell lots of stuff) had me thinking that I will never be a good golfer because there is no way I'm hitting 300+ ever!

Ya in all seriousness the best part about THP is getting to play with other THP'ers and they will see your game so lieing about your golf skills would really be silly.

Sucks to be you! I hit 320 the other day. Driver > 5 wood. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back