The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have those in Orlando too, they are the Bistro Gourmet's. They have an omelet station for breakfast and for lunch and dinner they have things like shrimp and pasta and then all different cakes and pastries for dessert.
True story, her and JB took us there last January for the PGA Show. Yeah we all got Egg McMuffins still. :D

Jake, you can come to Cheeseland and play golf and have root beer, too.

Kevin

Jake, you can come to Cheeseland and play golf and have root beer, too.

Kevin
I'll do it buddy. It won't be until next spring now obviously, but it has already been determined that next time we go I'm dipping out to play golf with Esox. Spouse approved.

I'll do it buddy. It won't be until next spring now obviously, but it has already been determined that next time we go I'm dipping out to play golf with Esox. Spouse approved.

Sweet. With your wide hips and narrow shoulders, and my Hank Hill ass and robust upper body, we'll fit in the cart perfectly.

Kevin

I wanna golf with two other big boys in cheeseland.

I wanna golf with two other big boys in cheeseland.

JRod is on my dance card, too. Me and Jake against the mountain man and the bean pole.

That would be EPIC.

We'd need a few strokes a side.

Kevin

I gotta go eat some early bird fish.

Kevin

Kevin

Does that mean "time for old people to go eat dinner"?

I have to tell ya, my 2 o'clock conference was fantastic. I'm pretty stoked about a new product to fling.

I have to tell ya, my 2 o'clock conference was fantastic. I'm pretty stoked about a new product to fling.
Glad to see you among the living.

Kevin

Glad to see you among the living.

I've already had a couple glasses of white buddy. I'm in the ultimate chillaxin' mode.

Home now, Makers Mark time and back up at 2:45 for another day of work. Atleast I get to meet some THP'rs for a Sunday round.

i think ive collected a billion scorecards from a few hundred courses... well maybe not that many but i gotta big pile i need to organize lol

Glad to hear it, Broseph. You know you're eating an early bird dinner when you get to the golf club that serves a good fish fry, there are just ten cars in the lot, and they're all parked in handicap spots. lol. My wife and I were like Brangelina in a room full of fossils.

But man, I was starving and hunger had given me a slamming headache. The cod was good, and the clam chowder was exceptional.

Kevin

Parents in surgery is always nervy eh

That sucks Tuna. Hope all goes well.

I think our baby is alergic to me. Seems as though she only cries when I'm around. Awesome.

I think our baby is alergic to me. Seems as though she only cries when I'm around. Awesome.

Jr went through phases with that. It's a hard and wonderful time all at once.

Rub some brandy on your gums.

Kevin

Apparently I went into a coma after work. Nothing like waking up in a uniform, being a little confused, and very hungry.

Oh and I missed out on stone crabs and fried yucca. Fml.

--
tapatalk

Apparently I went into a coma after work. Nothing like waking up in a uniform, being a little confused, and very hungry.

Oh and I missed out on stone crabs and fried yucca. Fml.

--
tapatalk

Now you have me pissed at you because I wanted to hear about those stone crabs.

Kevin

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back