The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
last sign on was june 3rd at 1 am.

If i had to write out that long handle everytime I went to sign in, Id quit too. Im surprised youre not CB yet.

I might as well be, but my web browser just logs me in automatically so I never have to write it down.

I've been wondering lately what happened to hole~out~1983? I liked that guy but I haven't seen him here in months.

His forum name is a secret code.. I believe that once he got a hole out some type of curse would time warp him back to 1983. So now he is stuck in the 80's with no internet.

last sign on was june 3rd at 1 am.

If i had to write out that long handle everytime I went to sign in, Id quit too. Im surprised youre not CB yet.

Why do you have to sign in every time? Only time I ever have to is if I clear out my cookies.

His forum name is a secret code.. I believe that once he got a hole out some type of curse would time warp him back to 1983. So now he is stuck in the 80's with no internet.

He needs to call up Al Gore, pronto!

did he knock on doors asking about sarah conner?

So, let me get this straight, a former frequenter to THP is now stuck in 1983, with an important message for Al Gore, without a cell phone?

Judging from his avatar pic, he had a wild night and only THINKS he's in 1983. His buddies right now are trying to get him to go online but he keeps replying "There's no Internet in 1983!!"

Sonic Strawberry cream-slushie FTW!!!

Off to Innisbrook for a charity tennis tournament I'm not even playing in. This "players party" afterwards better be worth it.

Thanks. OEM would be in heaven, because I know the "talent" will be top notch and everywhere. Haha

If we speak the same language then I'd be in heaven too! How can you not love "Talent"?

I've been wondering lately what happened to hole~out~1983? I liked that guy but I haven't seen him here in months.

So, let me get this straight, a former frequenter to THP is now stuck in 1983, with an important message for Al Gore, without a cell phone?

Judging from his avatar pic, he had a wild night and only THINKS he's in 1983. His buddies right now are trying to get him to go online but he keeps replying "There's no Internet in 1983!!"

Mr. 1983 was also selected to be a tester of some fine TaylorMade equipment.
He then got the equipment and vanished.
PM'd him and got a response saying he was sick for a week, but was back and ready to post his thoughts on the club.
Never saw him again.

Apparently forum testing does bring out sickness in a lot of people.

Talent vs. R11 vs. Stand bags vs HoleOutSquigglyLine1983

Go!

Sounds like the Hot Tub time machine only with golf.....

Cart Bag Time Machine?

Talent vs. R11 vs. Stand bags vs HoleOutSquigglyLine1983

Go!

Talent...everytime!
better angles and fits my style of play :act-up:

Sounds like the Hot Tub time machine only with golf.....

Cart Bag Time Machine?

Can I go back to 1977 and beg my parents to let me take lessons?

evening people a horrid muggy night tonight.

lol the first time I read that it said

"Evening people are horrid, muggy, tonight."

ups guy still hasnt made a delivery yet... *taps feet*

Feel as though I have nothing to contribute to this forum so I'm going to watch BigBreak then go to bed. bye bye....

So post in the Big Break thread while you are watching! That's what it's for!

Has anyone watched the movie Unknown? About to order something off demand and the description sounded good. Is it worth watching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back