The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing out there that since we hit two million posts, we're averaging 1,070 posts every eight hours, or 3,200 a day. That's a million in 313 days. Of course it's only been 40 hours so we don't have a very large sampling period!

Just saying.

That's a ridiculous stat, Smalls! Pretty cool.

Just throwing out there that since we hit two million posts, we're averaging 1,070 posts every eight hours, or 3,200 a day. That's a million in 313 days. Of course it's only been 40 hours so we don't have a very large sampling period!

Just saying.

I wish I had the patience to figure this all out.

It is extremely hard to bite your tongue when your friend gives his child a name that makes you feel sorry for it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It is extremely hard to bite your tongue when your friend gives his child a name that makes you feel sorry for it.

"What's his name?"..."well- that's unique."

My ex wife wanted to name our dog "Metallica". He was named "Toby".

It's great to see these old threads started by old THP'ers reappear once again. For a split second I start to think, what is it.........no, it's just a bumped thread.

My ex wife wanted to name our dog "Metallica". He was named "Toby".

Good work on making her your "ex". Sounds like you made upgraded.

Just saying.

You're my go to guy on any site stats. Neat

Good work on making her your "ex". Sounds like you made upgraded.
I upgraded, but it took me six years after the split to find the right one!

I told her, first, it has too many syllables, but it's also stupid!

"What's his name?"..."well- that's unique."

Twins:

Eleanor Eileen and Fiona Frances. Those names should have died with the namesakes. My grandfathers name was Harvey, my parents knew better.

At Publix getting groceries after work. Reached for the Texas Pete. Opted instead for the Tabasco Chipotle.

I think I'll speak some Canadian this evening in tribute to my friend - aye, hoser?

Settled in for the night! Hahahahaha

be5uvyhy.jpg

Well, if you spill any of your dinner, he's in good shape to be the one that ends up with it. Rest well, fellas.

Settled in for the night! Hahahahaha

be5uvyhy.jpg

I Hope Travis doesn't tell your other dog to scratch it for him hahahaha conspiracies

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I Hope Travis doesn't tell your other dog to scratch it for him hahahaha conspiracies

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

No way man, keeping them away!

Go type "do the harlem shake" into the YouTube search bar.

And "do a barrel roll" into Google.

LOL Darren...wow.

There are a bunch of those kinda things, the konami code works on a few websites as well.

Also Google maps gives you funny instructions to places sometimes especially if you walk long distances, some will say things like kayak across the Ocean to Japan.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Go type "do the harlem shake" into the YouTube search bar.

And "do a barrel roll" into Google.

LMAO! Google does some wacky stuff... Love it

LOL Darren...wow.
I was amused haha.
There are a bunch of those kinda things, the konami code works on a few websites as well.

Also Google maps gives you funny instructions to places sometimes especially if you walk long distances, some will say things like kayak across the Ocean to Japan.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Yeah dude, I've seen more than these 2. They're just what I could remember off the top of my head. And I had a time in my life where I tried the Konami code on every website haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back