The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am J-enabler-man?

Duh.

I won't be far behind on the Seamus covers though.

I'm trying to talk the wife into one with our wedding date on it right now.. married six years tomorrow (good stuff).

Then I'll get on the Canada themed one myself!

I'm trying to talk the wife into one with our wedding date on it right now.. married six years tomorrow (good stuff).

Then I'll get on the Canada themed one myself!

Six years? Not too shabby :alien:

I like it, you're plotting, and I like it.

I'm trying to talk Kristen into starting a headcover company as a side gig for fun..haha. Figure there can't be that much stress, find some fun fabrics, put them together in the spare time.. Doc said to find a less stressful job...haha

I'm trying to talk Kristen into starting a headcover company as a side gig for fun..haha. Figure there can't be that much stress, find some fun fabrics, put them together in the spare time.. Doc said to find a less stressful job...haha

I'm down for that friend and family discount hahaha!

Just back from the scramble I played in today. We shot 16 under 56, and tied for second. 55 won it. Was a lot of fun.

Just back from the scramble I played in today. We shot 16 under 56, and tied for second. 55 won it. Was a lot of fun.

Sounds like you had a fun day!

The one I played in last week 51 won it, all I could do is laugh my ass off.

It's a measurement contest.

It's a measurement contest.

Thats the truth, always good for some laughs, but thats all a scramble like that is for me. I don't care as much as some of these people around here apparently.

Thats the truth, always good for some laughs, but thats all a scramble like that is for me. I don't care as much as some of these people around here apparently.

I play them for pure enjoyment and nothing else.

Can anybody give me any tips on shipping something internationally? I have a buyer interested in something from Europe and I want to know if it's too much of a pain in the a$$ to be worth it...

Can anybody give me any tips on shipping something internationally? I have a buyer interested in something from Europe and I want to know if it's too much of a pain in the a$$ to be worth it...

Check out USPS, they have an estimator IIRC from when I had to send some things to Kari in Australia.

Short of it though, its a HEFTY price most of the time.

Check out USPS, they have an estimator IIRC from when I had to send some things to Kari in Australia.

Short of it though, its a HEFTY price most of the time.

Yeah it's gonna cost like $45 according to the estimator, which I'll compensate for in the purchase price, but are the customs regulations too difficult or is it just a simple form? I saw I need to fill out a form, but I'm not sure how involved the process is. Maybe I just need to go to the post office and ask them about it...

Yeah it's gonna cost like $45 according to the estimator, which I'll compensate for in the purchase price, but are the customs regulations too difficult or is it just a simple form? I saw I need to fill out a form, but I'm not sure how involved the process is. Maybe I just need to go to the post office and ask them about it...

Just a form, yeah, they can walk you through it for sure, not that big of a deal

Just a form, yeah, they can walk you through it for sure, not that big of a deal

Thanks Jamesman. Sounds like as long as the buyer is willing to pay a little extra to compensate, it shouldn't be a problem.

It definitely was. Rained a little, but it was still a fun time with good people.

I play them for pure enjoyment and nothing else.

No doubt. This one had unlimited mulligans you could buy for $5 each...just silly! hahaha I just focused on making shots on my turns and trying to work on my issues off the tee. Was enjoyable and got me some confidence back. Didn't hurt that I won a free round of golf for our placing. :)

No doubt. This one had unlimited mulligans you could buy for $5 each...just silly! hahaha I just focused on making shots on my turns and trying to work on my issues off the tee. Was enjoyable and got me some confidence back. Didn't hurt that I won a free round of golf for our placing. :)

Glad to hear this my man. And a free round is always a nice bonus! :D

51 really. So that's what 15 birdies and 3 eagles? I do suppose it's possible. But the best team I've ever been on was a 56 and we literally maybe left 1 shot out there.

Oh well it should all be about the fun and charity anyway.

I think I know a place she could sell a bunch of them

I think I know a place she could sell a bunch of them
Haha..for awhile she thought I was kidding..but the more i talked about it, the more serious she relized I was. I think it would be a fun little side hustle. Just make them in small numbers when time is available. Figured we would make driver, fairways, hybrid, and blade style putter covers.

51 really. So that's what 15 birdies and 3 eagles? I do suppose it's possible. But the best team I've ever been on was a 56 and we literally maybe left 1 shot out there.

Oh well it should all be about the fun and charity anyway.
Could it have been a par 70? 17 birds and an eagle would do it. Either way, that's some incredible golf.

I usually drink more beers during scrambles than I hit golf shots.

Could it have been a par 70? 17 birds and an eagle would do it. Either way, that's some incredible golf.

I usually drink more beers during scrambles than I hit golf shots.

$5.00 mulligans, unlimited buy.

Plus, the group had an ace on the 164 yard par 3, that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back