The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord, I need to stay out of the marketplace.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I am super late to the party, but damn War Eagle that is awesome, congrats!!

Allow me to piggy back on GG's belated congrats. I'm even later. But well done Ryan. Big news!!

Last edited:
Demo is now complete and already have some of the new drywall up. Gonna take another few weeks but it'll be worth it.

Come January....kitchen time. Will likely do everything ourselves except cabinets and countertops. If it saves me 20k in contractor fees then it's worth it.

Hit me up when the time comes to do cabinets, I think I can keep you out of the contractors totally!!

Phone interview in just a little bit. If there's anything I hate more than a regular interview, it's a phone interview.

I would literally pay someone to listen to this conference call for me.

I gave my input, but am forced to listen to the complete thing in case I am asked questions.

I believe I last spoke around 7:50AM, and there is NO end in sight to this call....

I would literally pay someone to listen to this conference call for me.

I gave my input, but am forced to listen to the complete thing in case I am asked questions.

I believe I last spoke around 7:50AM, and there is NO end in sight to this call....

At least you can have THP open while the call is on speaker. Every 10 minutes or so just say "I see what you're saying" and they will think you're listening.

My Bushnell V3 arrived in NJ on Friday from PA. Was delivered to my post office at 4:24am today. Estimated delivery....Wednesday. Sounds right? Priority mail FTW

I just did an interview on Tee it Up Radio Network so if you're into that sort of thing, you'll hear me hawking my company on an upcoming show.

Dollar Shave Club...

Anyone use it?
Thoughts?
Positives/Negatives?

Dollar Shave Club...

Anyone use it?
Thoughts?
Positives/Negatives?

Got my first shipment last month. Already unsubscribed. Really unimpressed, I'll just stick to buying Gillette blades in bulk at the local BJs Wholesale.

Today is one of those days where I got a ton accomplished. Some of which I had been putting off for weeks. It feels so good to finally be getting stuff done. With that said, be prepared for a newsletter this week. :smile:

Today is one of those days where I got a ton accomplished. Some of which I had been putting off for weeks. It feels so good to finally be getting stuff done. With that said, be prepared for a newsletter this week.
So JB leaves and you get a ton accomplished eh? :D Teasing of course. Can't wait for the newsletter!

Semester is coming to an end and I have cut back my hours at work. Finally going to have more time to get back on THP and play golf again. I miss everyone so much. (oh well back to writing this paper)

Just has my first bi-lateral epidural shot. Went smoothly just as before.

I just did an interview on Tee it Up Radio Network so if you're into that sort of thing, you'll hear me hawking my company on an upcoming show.
Is it on Itunes podcast or where do we find it.

Today is one of those days where I got a ton accomplished. Some of which I had been putting off for weeks. It feels so good to finally be getting stuff done. With that said, be prepared for a newsletter this week. :smile:
Amazing what you can get done when JB isn't around mucking up the works huh? Just kidding :)

Just has my first bi-lateral epidural shot. Went smoothly just as before.
Does it instantly relieve pain and pressure? Hope so dude

Does it instantly relieve pain and pressure? Hope so dude

I'm still under the influence of anesthetic so I'll know more in the AM.

Epidural scare the crap out of me. Hoping for the best FK

Congrats Ryan. Fantastic news. Movin on up!!!

Get some rest FK. See you at the office tomorrow. Glad all went well.

How do you get rid of a lawn of wild turkeys? I wondering if threatening them with a roasting pan would work.

NEWSLETTER! Yusssss! Any surprises? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back