The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at my utilization once and it was 65% of my use. Ha

I used to get a full day of battery life. Then I discovered I could Tapatalk and listen to podcasts at the same time. My battery life has decreased significantly.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I used to get a full day of battery life. Then I discovered I could Tapatalk and listen to podcasts at the same time. My battery life has decreased significantly.

Im using a 4s still. Fully charged at 7am I usually have to recharge about 1030. Bad battery plus boredom at work/THP isn't good on batt life. Time to upgrade

Im using a 4s still. Fully charged at 7am I usually have to recharge about 1030. Bad battery plus boredom at work/THP isn't good on batt life. Time to upgrade

Yeah. That's not good. I have no signal in the office so it's usually podcasts there. When I work from home though.... THP on the laptop podcast in the phone and usually THP on the phone on and off all day.

I need to find this Cally/Boeing thread I was staring at it all day and now that I'm not on my phone I need to watch it.

My cat decided bringing in a bird was the right thing to do since it's so cold out.

My cat decided bringing in a bird was the right thing to do since it's so cold out.

Battered and deep fried will make the feathers taste good. Anything deep fried is good, just ask Texas.

Battered and deep fried will make the feathers taste good. Anything deep fried is good, just ask Texas.

Ha ha I caught it and released it was too lazy to get the skillet and lard out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Feels like -1°" Coffee is on, bagels are out, furniture is wrapped…feels like MOVING DAY.

Let's…do this!

07c542ca01c72a1a2508481fb5141714.jpg

Balmy -25 here this morning. Wake up at 6 to the gas fireplace turning on because the temp in the house reached 58*. Apparently it was cold enough that the air intake for the furnace froze over, shutting down the system.

That puts our -11 with windchill to shame

Feels pretty warm at 20* here (8 with windchill) compared to -25*!! It's supposed to be -6* before the windchill tomorrow morning... Can't wait!

Ugh that sucks Pete sorry dude. Stay warm buddy

Oh Pete that is just miserable.

b1932fde1f331dc438ddbb049f7771b7.jpg

Winter sucks!

a2e684061f89e19a3b0f57d0257ad6fa.jpg

Down 4 to 0 at end of 1st.

Now down 10 to 2 halfway through 2nd

Sounds like a defensive battle.
10 to 6 now my daughter just scored with a min left in 3rd.
I believe thats the 2nd shot a non coaches kid has taken

I assume they are playing outdoors right?

10 to 6 now my daughter just scored with a min left in 3rd.
I believe thats the 2nd shot a non coaches kid has taken
Time to regulate.

16 in the clip and 1 in the hole kind of regulate?
Mount up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back