The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promotion time is always time

Also watching people who got promoted who weren't ready flop is funny to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so. Go for it. They're in Kansas City, right?
Sadly, no. It would be in Cincinnati. I can't give up the beauty that is Ohio in the winter.

Scarface on SpikeHD? Say hello to my little friend!

I had forgotten about it and then it came on so I had to share

17e6a32be96e0c1b927e96a634a423f2.jpg

Gonna be an early morning.

I knew a guy just like this.

12795550_1160723567272032_5296965016629315412_n.jpg

Stephen Curry is absolutely unconscious from 3 point range. This OKC/GS game is fun to watch!
Stopped watching basketball years ago. Still, he's an incredible talent but more interested in him since I found out about his golf game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I had a moment yesterday that reminded me of the value THP provides its members.

I went to my local course to demo the Cobra LTD driver. I had my gamer with me to compare results and validate the machine. A fitter came over to ask me what I currently play. I told him and he replied with something to the effect that I was crazy for even thinking about changing because the G30 is the best driver out there. I politely explained that I had read some stuff about the Cobra and just wanted to see. He went back to the client he was fitting and I proceeded to demo the club, where I saw higher launch, lower spin, better carry.

My course is a big time fitting place where you can demo nearly any current model with various shafts. If even this place has people who say something is "the best"...well, good luck to golfers who live in regions with less sophisticated options. Thankfully, we've got THP reviews and the community educating us so we go into these things with knowledge to make better decisions.

T4K your so right the knowledge dropped here is astounding and is completely free. I'm amazed out how few in the industry are truly educated. I know the industry and tech changes rapidly and it's hard to keep up but the astounding staff here does it so incredibly well.

My banter is its a gorgeous day and I'm stuck at work

We just found a little Chihuahua/Italian greyhound mix dog looking for food by a dumpster in everya neighborhood. We knocked on every person's door and no one knew the dog, so we brought him to the local humane society. He was microchipped which was great but they could not get in touch with the owner.

We left him with the humane society and we got the volunteers cell number to stay in contact to make sure they find his mom.

We will continue to monitor him. He was so sweet, it took every ounce of strength we had not to take him home with us.

The people at the humane society got him some food and he gobbled it up, the poor guy was so skinny and so hungry.

We just left and I already miss him already.

His name we Chi-Chi

We just found a little Chihuahua/Italian greyhound mix dog looking for food by a dumpster in everya neighborhood. We knocked on every person's door and no one knew the dog, so we brought him to the local humane society. He was microchipped which was great but they could not get in touch with the owner.

We left him with the humane society and we got the volunteers cell number to stay in contact to make sure they find his mom.

We will continue to monitor him. He was so sweet, it took every ounce of strength we had not to take him home with us.

The people at the humane society got him some food and he gobbled it up, the poor guy was so skinny and so hungry.

We just left and I already miss him already.

His name we Chi-Chi

A saved chihuahua named Chi-Chi....this is eery.

Just heard from the humane society and his mom is coming to get him.

They require she brings proof of ownership and rabies paperwork.

Nice. I know it would have kept you guys up tonight if you didn't get an update.

That's awesome Morgan glad to see they found his momma

7abdc89ea77006d22f3d286d17292eb7.jpg

I've never seen a wife beater, skinny jeans and vans on the golfing course.....until today

The irony is the wife or woman laying on the ground next to him

Queue the dress code debate.

Ive seen you play. You dont suck at golf

I don't suck anymore. I just started swinging and forgot about all the other stuff going through my head and the distance and accuracy is back. The pull hook is gone.

Looks like the 2017 spring line from Nike.

The irony is the wife or woman laying on the ground next to him

Practicing for the strip joint in a few hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back