The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do this "pizza" thing

e189f41fca7e77c3a96ddc158a81dffb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any cheese on that pizza muffin?

Just got off the phone with my parents that just got off a cruise ship. It was a last minute deal that they decided to add to the end of their vacation.

Well apparently that deal included about 1,500 college students on spring break.

I feel awful for them but I had a hard time containing my laughter listening to some of the stories.

Safe to say I don't think they are taking any deals with cruise ships in March ever again.

My dad and stepmom are on a cruise this week for her 60th. It's a Disney cruise so I doubt that your scenario would happen there, but I would pee my pants laughing while talking to my dad if it did. He's even more introverted than I am..he would have had a fit.

Yep, in a funk.

Sorry to hear that, dude. Mine broke with two days of 75+ weather, a day off with golf, and a good putting session tonight. You'll be back in standard Jman territory before you know it!

At urgent care getting my ankle looked at. Not happy. At least the room has the golf channel.
ca89075ffb95afe4775af1dee3dd4e58.jpg

Still better than the smelly worksite? Hope it's all good.

Are the other captains going to complain about PED use at #TheGauntlet?

We all would have had two year suspensions for cheesy goodness and cholesterol last year.

Crazy morning. We've had high winds up here and power's gone out several times. I'm standing in our server room checking on things and hear a pop zzzz pop and then there's smoke....One of the UPSes failed spectacularly. Freaked me out. hahaha

It was wild up here this morning too. Trees down everywhere and sadly there was a local fatality this morning. I heard on the radio they had winds of up to 100MPH at Mt. Baker.

Where on your elbow did you put it?

There are guides on how to apply it online based on injury or pain. It's something that you have to use it correctly to have it work, my doc had an entire book he had to sift thru to get the right pattern for me and then had to try multiple times to get it right initially. I did KT tape for my knee back in the day and it was incredible.

Where on your elbow did you put it?

i followed the directions from the videos on their website. My pain was in the outside part of the elbow so was 1/2 down the elbow, 1/2 strip across the elbow and a full strip down the elbow. They up have instructions if the pain is on the underside if the elbow as well. I would wear it anytime I played starting 1-2 hours before the round and for a few hours after. If it was lingering the next day i would do it all over again.

There are guides on how to apply it online based on injury or pain. It's something that you have to use it correctly to have it work, my doc had an entire book he had to sift thru to get the right pattern for me and then had to try multiple times to get it right initially. I did KT tape for my knee back in the day and it was incredible.

i followed the directions from the videos on their website. My pain was in the outside part of the elbow so was 1/2 down the elbow, 1/2 strip across the elbow and a full strip down the elbow. They up have instructions if the pain is on the underside if the elbow as well. I would wear it anytime I played starting 1-2 hours before the round and for a few hours after. If it was lingering the next day i would do it all over again.

Thanks gents!

So our THP TV channel is set up for ads. It has been setup that way for about a year. Not a lot of people click those ads (and I am not saying that to pander at all, as that is not how we make a living), to give you an example, in about a year of being setup that way, we have not reached $100. Apparently you have to get to $100 before they send you a check. We have been at $99.14 for a few days now and I am just waiting for the big alert....haha

Its not about the money, its about seeing the big reveal once it happens...haha. Im sure it will be a bit of a let down, but dammit, I want to know. :D

So our THP TV channel is set up for ads. It has been setup that way for about a year. Not a lot of people click those ads (and I am not saying that to pander at all, as that is not how we make a living), to give you an example, in about a year of being setup that way, we have not reached $100. Apparently you have to get to $100 before they send you a check. We have been at $99.14 for a few days now and I am just waiting for the big alert....haha

Its not about the money, its about seeing the big reveal once it happens...haha. Im sure it will be a bit of a let down, but dammit, I want to know. :D

CanadanGolfVLog is going to hit a hundy in the first month. They are going to come from everywhere to watch my nonsense!!!!

hahahahaha

Is it wrong that I have already scripted what I am going to wear to the Wednesday practice round of the Masters?!?!?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I hope there is confetti or something.

How many ad clicks does it take to get 86 cents? haha

Because I am clicking everything!

GG said the same thing. There better be a party, after over a million minutes watched I expect a party...

I have no idea.

Let me know when I can stop! If it takes more than an hour I will stop on my own. :alien:

You can stop now. I don't want to game the system.

Or make them suspend our account for something.

I don't even know what ads your talking about. Everytime I watch a video from THP TV it's launched from the forum? Is that why I'm clueless, well more so with this than usual anyway.

I may need to try this. My left elbow ends up throbbing by the end of a round. Starts on the outside of my elbow but ends up being my entire elbow and part of the arm muscles. I figured I would just take ibuprofen but I don't think that's working so much

I may need to try this. My left elbow ends up throbbing by the end of a round. Starts on the outside of my elbow but ends up being my entire elbow and part of the arm muscles. I figured I would just take ibuprofen but I don't think that's working so much

If it wasn't for the KT tape I would have had to play with pain every round. Their videos are easy to follow. I use the tale for my knee periodically when it acts up, my brother uses it for his shoulder. LeeB was using it on her elbow after seeing me with it first time I played with local crew.

If it wasn't for the KT tape I would have had to play with pain every round. Their videos are easy to follow. I use the tale for my knee periodically when it acts up, my brother uses it for his shoulder. LeeB was using it on her elbow after seeing me with it first time I played with local crew.

KT tape does wonders. Had runners knee and used it for about a month.

Make sure to use the one that costs a bit more or "pro" version because the lower prices option does not hold up well when wet in my experience. Used the "pro" version and it held up quite nicely and even stayed on through a shower and sleeping.

I go to unread posts and it's all in Chinese.... I may need more sleep...

The Official Banter Away Thread

James00 should be banned IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back