The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't for the KT tape I would have had to play with pain every round. Their videos are easy to follow. I use the tale for my knee periodically when it acts up, my brother uses it for his shoulder. LeeB was using it on her elbow after seeing me with it first time I played with local crew.
Quick question, how hard is it to tape up your elbow solo? In the video that demonstrates how to put it on, it's the guy putting it on the girl as she does nothing. I'm trying to picture in my head if it is even possible to tape up the outside of my elbow myself…and I'm going with no.

Quick question, how hard is it to tape up your elbow solo? In the video that demonstrates how to put it on, it's the guy putting it on the girl as she does nothing. I'm trying to picture in my head if it is even possible to tape up the outside of my elbow myself…and I'm going with no.
I'm picturing someone trying to use their teeth to hold the tape in place, and now I"m picturing people trying to lick their elbow.

I'm picturing someone trying to use their teeth to hold the tape in place, and now I"m picturing people trying to lick their elbow.
I do that second part now…without tape…

So I come to this meeting and the women's son who must've been no older than 17-18 answers the door in his tight boxer briefs like it's all good. I don't think I was that daring at that age?!? Smh!

So I come to this meeting and the women's son who must've been no older than 17-18 answers the door in his tight boxer briefs like it's all good. I don't think I was that daring at that age?!? Smh!

Maybe his girlfriend was supposed to be coming over for a meeting also? I know I wasn't that daring when I was his age.

Have had a great few days with my daughter during her college spring break. Heading back home today and then putting her back on a plane westbound on Sunday.

Saw some post on Instagram, it looked like a blast

Sector parties bring out all types. Time to switch professions bro....lol

Sector parties bring out all types. Time to switch professions bro....lol

Haha. And mom was wearing something skimpy too! Don't know what was going on before I got there!! Weird!

Haha. And mom was wearing something skimpy too! Don't know what was going on before I got there!! Weird!

I've seen some crazy stuff in my time. Once caught a couple of employees have sex in a booth on a tradeshow floor. Experiential marketing client. They had no clue we were filming. My tech called me over the radio we informed the vp of the company. Walk of shame in front of your peers

Or took 1-2 times to get used to it but after that was pretty easy. Best thing is to keep the paper backing on for as long as possible. I would apply the small section and rub it for the friction to make it stick. Them use the other end with the paper to strtch the tape.

I've seen some crazy stuff in my time. Once caught a couple of employees have sex in a booth on a tradeshow floor. Experiential marketing client. They had no clue we were filming. My tech called me over the radio we informed the vp of the company. Walk of shame in front of your peers

Wow! I would've taken that walk with a smile!

That would have been a long walk!!!

Wow! I would've taken that walk with a smile!

Jobless with clothes half on! Lol...that story is still shared at sales calls by certain sales reps.

Jobless with clothes half on! Lol...that story is still shared at sales calls by certain sales reps.

Oh never mind. Didn't know it was like that!

Breakfast burrito Friday!

b742b5829ef6974b99eeb4b4dab735db.jpg

Breakfast burrito Friday!

b742b5829ef6974b99eeb4b4dab735db.jpg

Same here, we have a little hole in the wall family run drive through joint here in town and they make everything from scratch, and its just 3.25 for a big burrito. Had the homemade chorizo today, yes.

Same here, we have a little hole in the wall family run drive through joint here in town and they make everything from scratch, and its just 3.25 for a big burrito. Had the homemade chorizo today, yes.

I had an oatmeal nature valley bar. I lose.

I can get them with chorizo, but I usually go with sausage. Definitely going to give chorizo a go next time!

I had an oatmeal nature valley bar. I lose.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

I had oatmeal and a bowl of cereal... I could definitely go for a breakfast burrito though.

In honor of Ohio, and their lack of establishments that serve breakfast burritos!

6bcd78675ffab172d159c66d727a6b33.jpg

Seriously thinking about buying stock in these babies given the trend lately:

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back