The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife bought me some spray sunscreen, and when i spray it on my face i'm covering my eyes, but on multiple occasions it will get into my eyes during the round and i can't see anything. i'm going to have to switch back to slathering.
When doing face I always just spray it on my hands and rub it on.

my wife bought me some spray sunscreen, and when i spray it on my face i'm covering my eyes, but on multiple occasions it will get into my eyes during the round and i can't see anything. i'm going to have to switch back to slathering.

Sunscreen that doubles as pepper spray. Nice, haha!

Wether it's a official event or just a gathering I will and need to play golf with THPers this year.

Wether it's a official event or just a gathering I will and need to play golf with THPers this year.

We have a big get together in Ohio at the end of April...just sayin

We have a big get together in Ohio at the end of April...just sayin

Is that the one the Philly is hosting? I saw the thread a week or so ago and thought about it but that was before I got my job situation figured out. Y'all still have room?

Is that the one the Philly is hosting? I saw the thread a week or so ago and thought about it but that was before I got my job situation figured out. Y'all still have room?

Yep same one. Definitely still room

I posted this in another thread, but I picked up an AeroGarden today. I have read really good things about them, so I wanted to give it a try.

74106636ce6ebaea84de75a8b2749182.jpg

I posted this in another thread, but I picked up an AeroGarden today. I have read really good things about them, so I wanted to give it a try.

74106636ce6ebaea84de75a8b2749182.jpg
We have one and when my wife actually used it, it was awesome. It does take up up some room but having fresh herbs is amazing.

We have one and when my wife actually used it, it was awesome. It does take up up some room but having fresh herbs is amazing.

We love the fresh herbs from GG's garden, but this will be super convenient.

We love the fresh herbs from GG's garden, but this will be super convenient.
It's so much easier than growing them outside. Plus it's nice to have them right there whenever you need them.

We have one, they are great!

I'm so far behind in the forum but it'll be fun catching up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today must be crazy driver day. Between my 1 mile drive to the gym and some errands after my workout saw a handful,of drivers have no,idea where they want to go just cut across several lanes of traffic to get into a true lane then realized were in the wrong lane and almost hit another car trying to get over into the right lane

Just drove a Tesla Model X with Ludicrous Mode. It was pure awesome.

Just drove a Tesla Model X with Ludicrous Mode. It was pure awesome.

They seem like a sweet ride. If only it could tow my boat, I would be all in.

Anyone see who is leading that other PGA event this weekend??? Poulter...

Time to prep for tomorrow's lunch.
cea22801edabcd806eec4bf124fc15b1.jpg

Looking good. We need pictures tomorrow

Guess we're cooking tonight
The house is going to smell great tonight

d421bb1f46a6a0ba17091dcffe6e7ad8.jpg

We had Easter dinner tonight since we have to drive back to Orlando tomorrow. Mom hooked it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back