The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a quick turnaround. Have a good flight back. Short time home, but beats one long trip IMO.

That's a quick turnaround. Have a good flight back. Short time home, but beats one long trip IMO.

Agreed. Have that coming up next month when I head to Scottsdale for The Gauntlet, then from Scottsdale to Orange County, from Orange County to Carlsbad, from Carlsbad to San Diego and then back to Tampa and I'm gone for almost 10 days

Was able to get an earlier flight out of Atlanta headed back to FL. That's the good news. Bad news is I am home for less than 48 hours and then back on another plane.

But you're headed to Texas, that makes it all good right? Hahah

Heavy hail and tornados later this evening....and bring rain gear...seriously.

But you're headed to Texas, that makes it all good right? Hahah

Heavy hail and tornados later this evening....and bring rain gear...seriously.

Fantastic. Sounds like paradise. I assume the unicorn picks me up at dfw?

Fantastic. Sounds like paradise. I assume the unicorn picks me up at dfw?
Good luck with that. if you find the mythical beast I'm sure it will be larger and better than anything since you will be in Texas.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LMAO...good test for those Hogan irons....do they dig into mud?

I hate cincy traffic, top that with me being 15 mins early and the guy I'm waiting on 30 mins late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to get an earlier flight out of Atlanta headed back to FL. That's the good news. Bad news is I am home for less than 48 hours and then back on another plane.

Thats good. We all appreciate the sacrifice you make to bring us unique opportunities. Have yahoo strip back, enjoy the 48 hours and have a good trip to Texas

I have the best postal worker. I had a package that required a signature and he left me a note with his cell phone number letting me know I can text him and he will bring it back later instead of me having to go to the post office.

I have the best postal worker. I had a package that required a signature and he left me a note with his cell phone number letting me know I can text him and he will bring it back later instead of me having to go to the post office.

Well that is amazing service. My FedEx guy drops off my parcel, and then I get a bill in the mail :angry:

That sounds amazing.

Obviously not Canada Post lol.

That's someone who deserves a call to his boss.

That's awesome.

That is similar to my UPS driver. If there is a package that needs signature at the house, he just comes up to the shop (relatively close by) and delivers to me at work.

That's awesome.

That is similar to my UPS driver. If there is a package that needs signature at the house, he just comes up to the shop (relatively close by) and delivers to me at work.

That's solid

Know that feeling. Still a week left on my current trip. Then home for one night before heading out on another 7 night trip (half of which is off time though).
The 4 letters in "busy" just don't give justice to how crazy work is right now. Thankfully I really love my job.

Solar panels are being installed on my house this morning that are supposed to save me money on my electricity bill. Color me skeptical :bulgy-eyes:

fdf8b218a6eac8e32ab360fdfbd99a56.jpg

It's not even noon and I'm already on #2
What happens when you play a hockey game at 10:00 and only have 7 players so you play the entire time

Playing the hardest course I have played so far this afternoon.One of the hosts of the group told me to bring a lot of golf balls.Reason:The members we are joining all hit multiple balls off of the tee and just play for the fun of the game.Kinda changed my outlook for the day.Not being rude I will follow along and do the same.Was kinda hoping to keep an honest score to see how my game is progressing.But since I'm a guest I'm going to follow the mode

Playing the hardest course I have played so far this afternoon.One of the hosts of the group told me to bring a lot of golf balls.Reason:The members we are joining all hit multiple balls off of the tee and just play for the fun of the game.Kinda changed my outlook for the day.Not being rude I will follow along and do the same.Was kinda hoping to keep an honest score to see how my game is progressing.But since I'm a guest I'm going to follow the mode

Just try and keep track of one ball.

I think I need to clean my office up a bit

87032e0657713651740aa4b583ba6316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back