The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidentally its not just 1 song and they are on to song #5

My entire driveway is ice.

Yesterday, 45 degrees cooler, I was golfing.

So much Ohio hate right now.

You know who doesn't have ice in their driveway right now?

Holy frozen sack batman. Lady just came on flight speaker thingy and says the same speech. "Blah blah initial decent, blah blah 30 minutes and then this". " weather in Chicago is COLD, about 7 degrees".

What the **** is that? Do they not know we are coming?

This made me laugh because two years ago when we were having our worst winter in my lifetime, the two days you guys were up here we broke a 117 year old record for the highest temperature.

You're the one who went back there...

Not for long...well you know I have to stay here until #THPRegionalRivalry teams are selected. Holding out hope.

General question:
Why is it that the majority of a certain OP's thread are full of dissidence? Why is it that there is some form of underhanded slander towards those that make THP what it is. It's really a shame to see. Thank god for the block features which have been updated.

General question:
Why is it that the majority of a certain OP's thread are full of dissidence? Why is it that there is some form of underhanded slander towards those that make THP what it is. It's really a shame to see. Thank god for the block features which have been updated.

Perhaps I'm missing where that is?

PM me.

Perhaps I'm missing where that is?

PM me.

you're not missing much....or I may be overly sensitive to the idiot factor or something.

General question:

Because internet warriors with an agenda are not policed beyond the inevitable bans they receive.

Haha. That was FUN Dan.

haha, your idea of fun is madness.

General question:

Sorry to hear this Kev. Today has been one of the most glorious THP'ing days I have had in a long time bro. I wish they were more frequent too!

<edit> to say that it is schedule related, NOT content or anything else. Probably understood, but after re-reading, wanted to clarify.
JM

My entire driveway is ice.

Yesterday, 45 degrees cooler, I was golfing.

So much Ohio hate right now.
Indy is the same way..50 degrees at noon with pouring rain. Now 10 degrees and everything has a nice coat of ice on it. The drive to work should a blast tomorrow morning.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Indy is the same way..50 degrees at noon with pouring rain. Now 10 degrees and everything has a nice coat of ice on it. The drive to work should a blast tomorrow morning.

Be safe brother

Glad I didn't have to drive through that stuff last night. Got home just in time.

Drive safe tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back