The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking haha. We hit -38 in Vermont when I was up there. Now that was stupid. I still cant believe my car started. Ill see if I can find the pic
Those are the best days. When everything freezes, car doors are hard to open and your car barely starts when only out in the open for 4 hours. Jeez I sound like I miss the Polar Vortex...

I call it a winter jacket but it's a peacoat I have had since college. It's not the warmest thing, but it does the trick.

Peacoat is my jacket of choice for the winter up here. They work extremely well in the wind since they're thick.

Got the blessing we are getting airborn should hit cak by 1130ish

That's ridiculous. Why do that to yourself?
Luckily it was only one day haha but damn it was nuts. I would say I do it because I love winter and skiing but no fking way was I going out in that lol its the kind that hurts to breathe.
Those are the best days. When everything freezes, car doors are hard to open and your car barely starts when only out in the open for 4 hours. Jeez I sound like I miss the Polar Vortex...
My locks were frozen but luckily I carry a small bottle of de icer haha you know northerner stuff . The days I'm honestly not a fan of is when the high is still negative. When the max temp for the day, not just wind chill is like -6 lol that sucks.

Got the blessing we are getting airborn should hit cak by 1130ish

Thats good then. After all of that, only about an hour later or so.

Luckily it was only one day haha but damn it was nuts. I would say I do it because I love winter and skiing but no fking way was I going out in that lol its the kind that hurts to breathe.

Fun fact. At -45* F. Your nose hair will freeze. That is pleasant.

Also metal (like SS piercings) gets really really cold really fast.

I LIKE the south. Although I did have to put on a 1/4 zip for golfing today. It was chilly.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I am watching Mr and Mrs Smith... And now I want pancakes.

A lot.

Weird.

When I watch that movie, I choose Angelina over pancakes.

The Official Banter Away Thread

So I think I may have actually broke something in my foot 8weeks ago when i ran it over 2months ago or so. No pain but it's slightly swollen again and looks as if its bruising from all the walking and golfing/range time this weekend. Meh must carry on got 18 to play in the morning.

If we're talking about realistic ponders right now, I'll take my chances with the pancakes.

Jolie is not on my 'list' anyways.

But pancakes are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back