The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driveway is now clear'ish. All the major snow is gone. Snowblower worked mostly. It kept dying on me but worked enough to get the job done. Now to defrost.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No, the guy just dropped it down on our table and said Happy Birthday sir. Josh said it wasn't his birthday and the server was so confused. He said the front desk told him it was his birthday, we asked if it was the wrong table and he wanted to take it back, but he said no take it, Happy Not Birthday.

So we kept it.

Haha, good times. Happy Not Birthday, JB! :cake:

Do you snow shovel'ers not own a blower? I thought those things were mandatory to live there.
Nope...im old school

Or a moron

Nope...im old school

Or a moron

Right there with this guy. Appears to be the second of the two choices. I always tell myself next year I'm caving. Then find myself with shovel in hand.

Winter golf lull is super lame-o.

March?
Florida?

I don't see why a visit isn't in order...

I'm sure my Dad would like to see me.
Maybe get a round in while I'm down there...

Maybe? Sounds like a chance for a call out!

You could possibly stop by the new crib.

Where abouts? My moms maiden name is smith
North Buffalo..I believe he grew up by the old Buffalo State campus and went to Bennett high school.

North Buffalo..I believe he grew up by the old Buffalo State campus and went to Bennett high school.

opposite side of town from us. We grew up in south buffalo. First in the valley then near caz park. Parents still live in the same house from my early teens which is 4 houses down the street from where we loved for 10 years or so

Not gonna lie. 7 days in Utopia was a little tearjerker towards the end

I will let you know, looking at early March, or around Easter weekend...
Stop in Atlanta on your way down to the Sunshine state bud. We could get in another call out!

Nope...im old school

Or a moron

Right there with this guy. Appears to be the second of the two choices. I always tell myself next year I'm caving. Then find myself with shovel in hand.
Only reason I have one is because it was given to me. I have to say, if I was buying one, after using this one I'd buy the self propelled one and not skimp on it. Spend the extra money.

Only reason I have one is because it was given to me. I have to say, if I was buying one, after using this one I'd buy the self propelled one and not skimp on it. Spend the extra money.

why buy a blower when for the same money I can pay for 7 years for snow removal? I dont have to lift a finger and my driveway is clean

why buy a blower when for the same money I can pay for 7 years for snow removal? I dont have to lift a finger and my driveway is clean
I imagine the same amount will pay for a moving company to bring you on down. You could be one of those thousands in Habs jerseys at Amalie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back