The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My driveway is snow free.

It's chilly out there. Might snow.
oqf4tve.png

Last edited:
Do you snow shovel'ers not own a blower? I thought those things were mandatory to live there.

Do you snow shovel'ers not own a blower? I thought those things were mandatory to live there.
When I was a kid, if you asked my Dad about a snowblower, he would say he owned two and point at my brother and I.

I do, but it's only good to a certain point. Luckily I haven't got to the point when a snow blower doesn't do any good.

Another interview today and another "we will call you answer".Avoiding moving and in semi crisis mode now.So hate when you have to pick your family and just move because of a job.This search is becoming pretty bleak.One opening for 1100 resumes

I've got a small snow blower but I'd just as soon use this. Thing is amazing as long as you don't let the snow pile up too much.

702540.jpg

You will all be pleased to know that only half of my driveway is ice now. Yusss.
Perfect to teach Canadan Jr. to hockey.

Sitting having lunch and this is brought over to me...it's not my birthday. But it was good.

c084a45582137f5ce929e51dbde72ccf.jpg

Their chocolate writing is better than my handwriting.

That ice cream looks awesome.

Rick Bayless Frontera Grill in Chicago. Just fantastic food.

Was it free?

I've got a small snow blower but I'd just as soon use this. Thing is amazing as long as you don't let the snow pile up too much.

702540.jpg

I prefer something needing a little less manpower:

temporary_zpszqn9galt.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I swear I didn't say anything when I made the reservation. That was so random haha.
Someone is looking for a golden ticket! You guys were definitely spotted and noticed

LOL, did they sing to him?

No, the guy just dropped it down on our table and said Happy Birthday sir. Josh said it wasn't his birthday and the server was so confused. He said the front desk told him it was his birthday, we asked if it was the wrong table and he wanted to take it back, but he said no take it, Happy Not Birthday.

So we kept it.

That part was. The server looked so confused when I said it was not my birthday.

Well then, happy birthday!

That is a win!!!

When I was a kid, if you asked my Dad about a snowblower, he would say he owned two and point at my brother and I.

Are you sure we didn't have the same dad. My dad left the snow blower broken until after me and my middle brother left for the navy

Are you sure we didn't have the same dad. My dad left the snow blower broken until after me and my middle brother left for the navy

Hahah well my Dad is from Buffalo..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back