The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice?

Doing that but my attention span only lasts for about 10 minutes on the putting green before I get bored. Need to work on that cause the new 1w needs breaking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keep buying putter covers

I thought about that but with my latest addition, I've got two of the 5 headcovers that I wanted the most. I'm okay with that for a while (until I find out if odyssey will release a masters one this year)

Man this is a weird feeling. I've tinkered for so long that now I don't want to anymore. I'm at peace with what I have in my bag (or is currently being shipped to me/repaired). What the heck am I going to do with my time now?

Wait a week.

You mean wait until 1/29?

The Official Banter Away Thread

Is that a bakers week?

Well you know what I meant. I need to talk with my buddy KC720 so he can recommend something I should ponder. He's always got ideas for ponders.

Some people are ****ing scum.
You help them when they need it.
You invite them into your home when they want it.
Then when you are not giving to them, they **** you.

People work in strange ways, fortunately too many great ones to worry about that stuff.
Remember my rant from yesterday, this world is full of a$$holes.

Do you ever catch yourself humming/singing a really annoying catchy song, over and over again?

Need to get some music going to get this out of my head hahaha

Jan/Feb months = sick kiddos

6 more weeks.......come on spring.

I am impressed with drivers that can only drive 10 mph on the highway when it is snowing, but yet can drive while holding a phone to their ear when it is snowing.

Multitasking at its finest.

Yeah or driving slower than everyone else on the highway in the hammer lane!

Im so pumped for the PGA show for a few reasons but mostly because that means once its over there will be event sign ups and Ive been eyeing and its been too long without an event on my calendar

Yesterday, I had no travel scheduled for work. Today, I just got pummeled with travel requests - it appears I'll be on the road for 3 out of the next 6 weeks. Whoa.

I don't wanna work out

Having a buddy bump a thread in the marketplace instead of joining the AC to try to "beat" the system is hysterical.

Having a buddy bump a thread in the marketplace instead of joining the AC to try to "beat" the system is hysterical.

HA....I missed that, but I'm not in there much.

Just a note, I'll bump threads in the marketplace for the right price. As they say, $20 bucks is $20 bucks. I'm not ashamed. lol

I'm joking of course

Ideas are cheap, execution is everything.

Its actually a quote from Chris Sacca that I have always liked.
It's a good one to remember.

I've always kept a quote from Babe Ruth near every desk I have ever worked from.. Sometimes I need to remind myself of it.

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back