The Official Banter Away Thread

Hot damn do they ever!! Can't wait to get one!

So shiny!

Hello THP! Hope you all are well this fine Friday!!

Had a doc appt this morning. Nothing major just checking up on things mostly. Getting some blood work done to check on my hair issues. Followed up on my neck/arm issues....things are going well but still some pain around my shoulder. Doc says i should golf more...not gonna argue there lol

Just finished my coffee and Theragun sitting by the fireplace. Gotta load my cart cover and heater in the car. Unfortunately it is that time of year, but at least we are still playing. Lol in the cart it will be pretty warm im guessing ar least 70 degrees .its actually not that bad .
E924BABF-DCBC-4FFD-9204-B0CAE0EC6D64.png

10am tee time. Hope it warms up fast! 94160101-D21E-4D26-8BF8-E9B97029EE84.jpeg

20221008_104532.jpg

4 people 7 days in Myrtle Beach and no golf bags. I only have a backpack and a carry on....

A travel bag for my clubs is in my future...

The airport is going to suck.....

Feel free to laugh.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hello THP! Hope you all are well this fine Friday!!

Had a doc appt this morning. Nothing major just checking up on things mostly. Getting some blood work done to check on my hair issues. Followed up on my neck/arm issues....things are going well but still some pain around my shoulder. Doc says i should golf more...not gonna argue there lol
Ready to pick you up in just under a month.......................;)

Asking for a friend, is there a way to block an entire thread from showing up in my feed?

Why not just ignore that thread on your own.

interesting. an askhole to me is someone who asks you a question, doesn't like your answer then asks someone else.

Good reply! If they don't get the answer they want, they seek another source!

Today has been a day. I was in Vegas, I may have asked @GolferGal for a forum name change to outragic, and she talked me down off the ledge. Now I am sitting by the pool with family and my brother in law from Nashville. Good day as long as I ignore the OU game and name change situation. Now if I could just figure out why the pool is neon green…😂3D8B4974-CBD6-45AD-9EA5-013B4DC5DE35.jpeg

If you ever see me swing left handed, you'll be encouraging me to take up curling.
Do they have any curling clubs down in Cincinnati?

Back