The Official Banter Away Thread

Vet called and Milo is out. He is going to be a handful for the next day or two, but procedure is done and now the work begins. Keeping a dog calm and no exercise for 4 weeks.
Prayers for the little guy, hope the treatments were effective and he's out of the woods!

Vet called and Milo is out. He is going to be a handful for the next day or two, but procedure is done and now the work begins. Keeping a dog calm and no exercise for 4 weeks.
Hopefully this is it and he can put it behind him

Great news and good luck to the little guy and you all as well!

My annual search for a checkbook so I can pay for my golf membership has begun...

Flying to Cleveland has become kind of a weird hobby of mine. Getting ready to board a plane and will be going again next week.

Next week will be driving over to Pittsburgh as well. That will be a first.

Poor thing

IMG_2987.jpeg

Poor guy. It’s like he got drunk at a high school party.
t-tops on a trans am
They had to shave him that much for the injections, or was it for ultrasound or something?
Yeah three separate due to the size of the needle and treatment. Apparently this quite painful

Julie loves and is obsessed with hummingbirds. She's been waiting for the first ones to show up here in Texas

Today, the first one she's seen hit our patio window 🙃😑IMG_5456.jpeg

I wonder if @vgolfman is traveling, and there is no Coke Zero. Does he settle? Or go thirsty?

I obviously settled..

image.jpg

I wonder if @vgolfman is traveling, and there is no Coke Zero. Does he settle? Or go thirsty?

I obviously settled..

View attachment 9249457
I'll go Dr. Pepper Zero, Diet Coke instead of Coke Zero, iced tea, diet Root Beer, or any other alternative. Pepsi is my last choice and only in utter desperation.

I'll go Dr. Pepper Zero, Diet Coke instead of Coke Zero, iced tea, diet Root Beer, or any other alternative. Pepsi is my last choice and only in utter desperation.
Pepsi products was all there was.. prefer Coke Zero but I am not super picky..

We had 20+ showings Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We accepted an offer last night. It’s been a busy few weeks.

We had 20+ showings Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We accepted an offer last night. It’s been a busy few weeks.
Congrats! Your still staying in Wilmywood, right?

Trying to decide if I just put the same shaft in my hybrid that I have in my FW, and if so, what weight comparatively. Paralysis by analysis. All opinions welcome.
Then I went and hit it with the stock shaft and decided I don't need to order anything. 🤦‍♂️

I miss golf. I should schedule a round this week to swing my clubs!

Back