The Official Banter Away Thread

Especially when 50-80% of the inbox is stuff you don't really need to read anyway - system notifications, updates about other teams you get but aren't tied in with, reminders about something you've known about for weeks, etc.

In "One fell swoop", Jason Finley has created a stir and ruckus on THP again. lol.

Heres to a really happy Monday!

I'm trying to remember exactly, but I was walking with a group to get coffee and someone asked how their weekend was, what did you do etc.

Someone answers, we went to Corys sisters friends wives St. Patties day party. The way she said it, made it sound like one of those six degree's of separation from Kevin Bacon sort of thing, I kind of chuckled to myself.

Wife's birthday today, so lets see if I can not screw this up today.

Haven't wrapped presents.
Haven't bought a cake.
Haven't figured out supper yet.

Well, this is a better start than I had imagined. At lease I bought presents lol.

Oh ****. And a card..... I thought kids were supposed to make cards for their mothers.....

Got to work this morning with 156 unread emails.

My inbox was 0 on Friday when I left.
Feel this- I have to devote 1/2 hour every Sunday evening to clearing out the mailbox before Monday morning so as to not experience that.

HS baseball games start today. Six games this week alone 😅

Of course, the 60's and 70's we've had much of this month are gone just in time. High of 40 today.
Sounds about right. Played way to many baseball games in freezing temps through the years.

Haven't bought a cake.

Well, this is a better start than I had imagined. At lease I bought presents lol.

Oh ****. And a card..... I thought kids were supposed to make cards for their mothers.....
Get her a massage or a mani/pedi or something. Drop her off at 4, during that time go wrap your present and make dinner reservations - pick her up and straight to dinner!

I wonder if @vgolfman is traveling, and there is no Coke Zero. Does he settle? Or go thirsty?

I obviously settled..

View attachment 9249457
Pepsi Zero and even Diet Pepsi are an acceptable (but still not nearly as good - not even close) substitutes in a restaurant if I'm dying for caffeinated, carbonated beverage with a meal. Diet Coke is still awful and never acceptable, under any circumstances.

And I would NEVER purchase a can/bottle of ANY soda besides Coke Zero though. Those are my rules.

I will just say it. Chick fil a does not have a good chicken sandwich.

Needed a quick lunch and since chick fil a was right at the store I was leaving thought why not try.

I got the chicken club with bacon.

It was thin, dry, and the roll stale. Just not good. Wendy’s has a much better chicken sandwich.

Needed a quick lunch and since chick fil a was right at the store I was leaving thought why not try.

It was thin, dry, and the roll stale. Just not good. Wendy’s has a much better chicken sandwich.
Tonight Show What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Got to work this morning with 156 unread emails.

My inbox was 0 on Friday when I left.
of those 156, how many needed replied to or had important info for you specifically? If that was my inbox, the number is less than 4

@War Eagle or any others that work in healthcare, is this Change Healthcare affecting you guys? My wife hasn't been able to submit any billing since they were hacked 2/21. What a cluster.

of those 156, how many needed replied to or had important info for you specifically? If that was my inbox, the number is less than 4
Well, a lot of them are from pharmacy for approval/denials on medications, and those are never ending, which do require my attention. I would say about 40 of them were pharmacy related.

Others, mostly ignorable.

Haven't bought a cake.

It's been nice knowing you.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Well, first of all, nobody orders the club at CFA do they?

I think I've had it like once.

I just ate a whole row plus 2 Chips Ahoy Chewy chocolate chips cookies out of a family pack.
BAAAADD decision; not feeling great ATM.

Man what a day on THP.
Grandaddy Announcement has me excited.
New Titleist Experience
March Madness Contest for AC Members

Plus we still have Mitsubishi signups this week, new Mizuno Experience details and a 10k MOI video from Vosh that is awesome.

I'm with us. CFA is fine, but definitely nothing special.

Haven't bought a cake.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

I'm with us. CFA is fine, but definitely nothing special.
So low on the list, not even worth it. That opinion has yet to be changed.

However, I have not had fast food for quite a while, so there's probably something to be said about it.

@War Eagle or any others that work in healthcare, is this Change Healthcare affecting you guys? My wife hasn't been able to submit any billing since they were hacked 2/21. What a cluster.
As a provider, we do contract with United, and it has been an issue. Claims arent able to be submitted, claims arent being paid. It's a massive cluster ****.

Sounds like you have a bad chick fil a. Also got to go stand alone chick fil a, none of that in a store stuff. Keep it simple with the OG chicken sandwich or the nuggets and enjoy the best sauces fast food has to offer.

Back