The Official Banter Away Thread

Running through airports to make connections should be an Olympic sport..

Barely made it..

I miss golf. I should schedule a round this week to swing my clubs!
I may be over that way last weekend of the month. Check your calendar.

I miss golf. I should schedule a round this week to swing my clubs!
Are you sure you really have time in between all of the travel?

Friends don’t let friends Facebook
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Vet called and Milo is out. He is going to be a handful for the next day or two, but procedure is done and now the work begins. Keeping a dog calm and no exercise for 4 weeks.
Fortunately Milo is in a good place with you guys. I look forward to hearing as he gets better every day. Sounds like with no exercise golf cart rides are in order.

I’ve essentially sat by myself 99% of the time since coming back from Texas Friday afternoon. The scream of silence is often unfriendly for a guy that hates TV shoes and movies. I’m gonna punish myself with some YouTube golf videos. Kinda relieved to return to work tomorrow.

Just got back from Tahoe. Pretty fried. Few of us had a dads with kids weekend and I did not sleep. I’m usually asleep by 930-945. I saw the wrong side of midnight the last 3 nights.

HS baseball games start today. Six games this week alone 😅

Of course, the 60's and 70's we've had much of this month are gone just in time. High of 40 today.
I'm flying in to Midway Weds. not excited about the weather 😑😂

Happy Monday THP!!!

HS baseball games start today. Six games this week alone 😅

Of course, the 60's and 70's we've had much of this month are gone just in time. High of 40 today.
I feel your pain. We start league play that leads into cup season seeding. All the while Reaghan has two more high school games and it's looking like they are pulling her up to varsity for the playoffs. Crazy times with these kids.

So much work stuff to dig out from after a week of being off the grid. I don’t have a clue on where I should begin.

So much work stuff to dig out from after a week of being off the grid. I don’t have a clue on where I should begin.
By work you mean planning where you are vacationing next?

By work you mean planning where you are vacationing next?
That was actually the first item on the “To Do” list.

I'm a bottom up kind of person, the other school of thought seems to be to ignore everything that happened while you were gone like it doesn't exist and just start from this morning.

That was actually the first item on the “To Do” list.
May I suggest going to this little place in Michigan. Its commonly referred to as Hell

:ROFLMAO:

Inbox --> Control + A --> Delete All

If it is important, they'll email you again. :p

Inbox --> Control + A --> Delete All

If it is important, they'll email you again. :p
Got to work this morning with 156 unread emails.

My inbox was 0 on Friday when I left.

Back