The Official Banter Away Thread

Yeah, with the population we worked with, sleeping was instant termination, way too much of a liability. Adding cameras sure made things easier when dealing with overnight people.
Yep, instant termination.

Wife's birthday today, so lets see if I can not screw this up today.

Haven't wrapped presents.
Haven't bought a cake.
Haven't figured out supper yet.

Well, this is a better start than I had imagined. At lease I bought presents lol.

Oh ****. And a card..... I thought kids were supposed to make cards for their mothers.....
You might want to go make sure the dog house in the back yard is properly insulated. And has a comfortable sleeping pad.

10 hours of meeting has me wanting to hurt people.. so I am going to Dairy Queen for a chocolate dipped cone.

So many political adds it’s maddening. Did I miss where they can now spam your phone?
Frustrated Head GIF

Got to work this morning with 156 unread emails.

My inbox was 0 on Friday when I left.
That gives me anxiety just thinking about it................

4-6” of snow tonight. High of 50 tomorrow. I hate Ohio

4-6” of snow tonight. High of 50 tomorrow. I hate Ohio
Going to get in to the 50s down this way tomorrow, then 40s on Wednesday... Keep that stuff up your way!

• Mind Blown
Reactions: Bus
So many political adds it’s maddening. Did I miss where they can now spam your phone?
Frustrated Head GIF
You must have and the kicker, they're exempt from the Do Not Call list. :confused:

Had to drive 90 minutes to catch the boy's first game last night. Made it right in time for the first pitch. It was a bone chilling 38 degrees with 15mph winds. Illinois ugh.

Anyway, they bat and then his team takes the field. I then realize he's on the mound. Let me say that he has unlimited potential as a pitcher, but control during games has always been a struggle for him. I think he just mindf***s himself and starts chasing it. He actually quit pitching last year and then the HS coaches told him that he in fact had not quit pitching 😅 We had a long talk the other night about staying in the moment and believing in himself. Still, really did not expect to see him on the mound. He ended up going 3 innings against a very good team and giving up 0 ER (3 unearned due to some errors). Walked and K'd a couple. I could see him out there adjusting when things were tough. Proud dad moment.

IMG_9306.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

Had to drive 90 minutes to catch the boy's first game last night. Made it right in time for the first pitch. It was a bone chilling 38 degrees with 15mph winds. Illinois ugh.

Anyway, they bat and then his team takes the field. I then realize he's on the mound. Let me say that he has unlimited potential as a pitcher, but control during games has always been a struggle for him. I think he just mindf***s himself and starts chasing it. He actually quit pitching last year and then the HS coaches told him that he in fact had not quit pitching 😅 We had a long talk the other night about staying in the moment and believing in himself. Still, really did not expect to see him on the mound. He ended up going 3 innings against a very good team and giving up 0 ER (3 unearned due to some errors). Walked and K'd a couple. I could see him out there adjusting when things were tough. Proud dad moment.

View attachment 9249820

View attachment 9249821
My son pitched in HS as well. This brought back those butterflies in my stomach feeling that I always had back then. Man, I miss those times!

My son pitched in HS as well. This brought back those butterflies in my stomach feeling that I always had back then. Man, I miss those times!
Man, it's mentally and emotionally exhausting isn't it? I used to walk to the farthest place on the field to watch in private.

Man, it's mentally and emotionally exhausting isn't it? I used to walk to the farthest place on the field to watch in private.
Absolutely!

View attachment 9249820

View attachment 9249821
He's absolutely your twin!

Happy Tuesday THP!!!

View attachment 9249820

View attachment 9249821
That's awesome! Good luck to him and the team this year. I remember those super chilly early season games and brrrr.

Back