The Official Banter Away Thread

Apparently, even seagulls wear Jordans in NC!
IMG_2278.JPG

It is amazing the things you get done while putting off thinking about what is coming.

I need to figure out a way to keep people from tagging me in Instagram contest posts. But I get it, it's the way of social media marketing.

I hate taking the Mercedes into the shop for "Maintenance" .... they always find something else "wrong" with it or recommends replacement! "Oh this is an easy service ... Only $300" says the 1st guy when I drop it off. Later the same day .... "Uhh there is a crack in the suspension, you need brakes, you need this, that & the other .... that will be $2,500 total!" Are you FN kidding me?? What happened to $300?? :mad: Bend over & take it up the tailpipe :eek:

For all you Live PD fans, better watch as much as you can now since A&E is cancelling the show in the wake of everything going on in our country.

I need to figure out a way to keep people from tagging me in Instagram contest posts. But I get it, it's the way of social media marketing.
Let me know when you figure it out.

Doing a complete office clean out today, and thought it would be fun to share some of the weird stuff. If you are on insta, the THP Stories will have them.

I just quit logging in, didn't use it much to begin with.

I've gone down the rabbit hole on the 90's wrestling world, which has lead to me to more things. Listening to stories and thoughts from Jim Cornette, who I couldn't stand back in the day, has been freaking fascinating.

Switched out the office space heater for the tower fan. It’s summertime!

I know the thread that just got locked was going overboard and I was a part of that problem, I have refrained to speak up much in these types of things due to some strong feelings both ways. But for context I have a family member that is a cop and he has dated a women of color for the last year who is loved by all, not that it should matter and it does not to our family.
IMO we could and should be a bit conservative and liberal at the same time, balance is the key to happiness. No one option/opinion is 100% right or wrong.
Sorry if I took things down the wrong street to those in that thread and the Mods.

Been working hard behind the scenes on a few ideas and have one coming in the future that we think THPers are going to love.

I call it IDEA

Innovation
Data
Experts
Access

And if its Live, we add that to the end and it becomes IDEAL.

Been working hard behind the scenes on a few ideas and have one coming in the future that we think THPers are going to love.

I call it IDEA

Innovation
Data
Experts
Access

That all sounds absolutely fantastic!

I call it IDEA

Innovation
Data
Experts
Access

Ohhhhhh *****

It has a name.

Ohhhhhh *****

It has a name.

Hahah.
IDEA
IDEAL

Im sure the craziness in my head will flip 19 times on this. I already have 7 pages written on a yellow (always yellow) legal pad.

Played our 18 hole muni today & no inverted cups or pvc/pool noodles! It was really nice to be able to hear ball hit the bottom of the cup! Pins were still off limits & no rakes but there were sand bottles on the cart.

I’m over powerpoints and other menial documentation drivel I’m doing on the daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more day till staycation....

Back