The Official Banter Away Thread

They are going to go quick!

8B66630E-0F13-4571-9AFB-7C994AFEBFF5.jpeg

Today's question:

Will humiliation and threats of violence bring about behavior modification at work they way it worked when our parents used it on us?

Kind of blast to childhood, watching animated transformers on Netflix to start the day 😀

Yo Yo Yo....and Yo

Its Friday, im in a IDGAF mode, Its 7:24 and im already ready to mix a drink!

I got some whiskey in my French press coffee, hoping I don't get many work calls

Im so excited for Mystery Bags today!

I signed up for chiro at 2 but think I'll have to be a couple min late

Need water levels to drop a tad.
4006F6B4-55B9-492E-9C48-AD4D4F75BDE6.jpeg

Dropped my son off at college this week. It was in a “hot COVID state” that is on the NY mandatory quarantine list. My post count might tick up a bit while I quarantine.

Dropped my son off at college this week. It was in a “hot COVID state” that is on the NY mandatory quarantine list. My post count might tick up a bit while I quarantine.
Even if you just drop him off/don't stay there for a few days? My work has that policy, but staff has to just check in with our m work health dept, probably do a rapid test. But if they just go somewhere and don't know, don't think they need to quarantine .. I could be way off though

Even if you just drop him off/don't stay there for a few days? My work has that policy, but staff has to just check in with our m work health dept, probably do a rapid test. But if they just go somewhere and don't know, don't think they need to quarantine .. I could be way off though
My wife and daughters work both have the policy that if anyone in the household travels outside of Maine, everyone in the household has to be either tested and be negative or, 14 day quarantine before they are allowed back to work. Both policy's do not expire until 2021. Really sucks for me, it's what kept me.from trying for the Grandma and is going to keep my golfing limited to Maine this year. 😥

I shouldn’t have gone to the NY website. Letter of the law: more than 24 hours in a hot state = 14 day quarantine. Even if you have a negative test upon return, still 14 days.

My $.02 - every student had a negative test within 5 days, or else they were not welcomed to campus. If the kids on campus were negative, the parents were likely negative. I may have been in the most COVID free environment because of the testing requirement. Shouldn’t have gone to the website...

I played the role of single dad today since Jenn is away for until tomorrow. I'm exhausted from the day, and yet I can't sleep. My little man however has been out since about 7:45. So I guess I did something right haha

So....apparently we just had an earthquake in NC!😳 I’m officially done with 2020!

We have rabid bats attacking dogs, livestock, and people here in OK now. So that’s the most 2020 thing ever.

Buddy signed me up for Fall League and course championship. I have enjoyed taking on some competitive golf this year. I am vastly more calm and balanced during rounds. The only thing I dislike is the slow pace of play. Next year a big goal will be to play in the state senior am (canceled this year).

Tomorrow is a crazy equipment release day.

3 Companies. All releasing gear. Our home page is going to be filled with awesome.

You ever KNOW it’s not worth engaging, but you do so anyway hoping that it will finally be a genuine conversation and not one side just trying to be contrarian for the sake of it?

You ever KNOW it’s not worth engaging, but you do so anyway hoping that it will finally be a genuine conversation and not one side just trying to be contrarian for the sake of it?

yup. All the time. Sometimes with family, sometimes with friends, and on the rare occasion complete strangers that just make you go.....

I ranted the other day about my football team neighbors with their massive party. My outreach apparently did have an impact. They are having a position group cookout this afternoon/evening and 4 of them came over to let us know. We had a nice discussion and shared phone numbers. Big fit young men. One of them was about the biggest person I have ever seen.

@Canadan , rumming Mojitos is good# 😉🤪

Walk into the office and phones and internet are down.. going to be a wonderful day :cautious:

CAN IT BE 9AM ALREADY?!

Heading to KC this Friday for 3 days of golf.

Look forward to playing with @KCSmitty & @PETE379

There's a lot to be upset about nowadays, but I've always taken the stance of the glass half full and worry about what I can control. It's gotten tough recently, but I have to stay the course for my sanity and mental state.

Working remotely this morning. 2020 has been a thinned bunker shot to the nuts, no doubt. But at least I still get the opportunity to do this from time to time, and I am thankful for that. Hammock Beach for the weekend.

BAEA7DB7-F1DF-4863-8949-1F853C3CFDE0.jpeg

Back