The Official Banter Away Thread

Sooooo tired of Zoom meetings. #Fnomorezoom

I got some weights at home now and I started up my weight lifting routine yesterday. The sore is real.

I got some weights at home now and I started up my weight lifting routine yesterday. The sore is real.
The sore after just starting is so real. I know better and only used VERY light weight and was still sore as hell haha

The sore after just starting is so real. I know better and only used VERY light weight and was still sore as hell haha
I just hit it with a theragun too. Honestly not sure if it hurt worst or if it feels better. It’s now just different.

I remember years ago I went downhill skiing for 8 hours and I'd never been skiing before in my life. When I woke up the next morning I couldn't lift my arms high enough to change my shirt! Pretty sure I had to sit down in a chair to put my pants on too.

It's been over an hour and she just won't stop. What I've learned so far:
- she's divorced (no surprise there)
- she has two daughters
- her name is Janice (Jan-iss)
- she loves Snoop Dog
- she hates the Boston Bruins
- she thinks that professional athletes that don't want to play because they want to stand up to racism are rich babies who should just do what they're told

Oh look my laptop battery is almost dead - I guess I must be going now :cool: Check please!

Is there anything worse than going to grab some Oreos for a snack and realizing your wife bought regular instead of double stuff? My night is ruined.

Adopting two shy puppies on Sunday or Monday. I need to practice not yelling at the TV during sports. This will not be easy...

Is there anything worse than going to grab some Oreos for a snack and realizing your wife bought regular instead of double stuff? My night is ruined.
Hahaha. I like the regular ones too

Um, why can’t you just take the middle from one and put it in another, or even better, make an Oreo “Big Mac”.

I got ya covered bro.....come on over.

FE89ADD8-173C-42DD-89AC-DD0EDD131A15.jpeg

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
I chose a poorly timed last minute round. Left to play with a good buddy I haven’t played with in a month or so. Left the house right as my TM warehouse spree and my order of dyno ribs from porter house arrived. Forgot my wife was heading to San Diego tomorrow so it wasn’t the best move. Especially after I just put us on a budget.

Dad life is pretty awesome

This needed to happen.

E6DBCC37-4821-41BC-A3C6-055801A4699A.jpeg

yes, yes it did

I don't know how in the hell you are going to fit that into a mystery bag in a year or so 😂

Hahah. That might be tough.

Thats worth a A for effort, C for delivery... but then again I put the same effort into house chores, do them so poorly she has to re-do them and then she never asks me to to do them again

Back