The Official Banter Away Thread

Because gardening is stupid.. lol
It is but it came out looking good. I did our entire landscaping a few years ago. Replaced all of the plants and flowers today.

Wife not only gave me the okay to put a golf sim in our new basement but actually encouraged it!! Have to make a couple measurements when we move in but I think it should fit. Definitely won’t be something that happens overnight but now I have a project to occupy my time over the winter
#shesakeeper

Happy Sunday THP!!!

Huge storms building and rolling through today, I hate it.
We had them for the past couple days. They were nice enough to stop so I could take the kids to a park and grill but man they were bad on and off.

@JB how is the arm feeling today? Did you end up over doing it or does it feel pretty good this morning?

@JB how is the arm feeling today? Did you end up over doing it or does it feel pretty good this morning?
Not good.
But we are taking it easy and getting there

Pro tip: find fast surfaces to practice on if your home course or most played course doesn’t have speedy greens.

These will be on the faster side.
Who are you and what have you done with the angry Lil' Sherpa? This helpful side of @MWard is disturbing

I’m not sure about the school system, but I don’t believe that rhymes with North Carolina
I was making a joke about seeing someone peeing on the street. Feel very common this days

IMG_2549.jpeg

Long night last night. State got hit by so many tornados, they were still on the ground at 11:30 PM, which is scary as hell, and quite abnormal.

Long night last night. State got hit by so many tornados, they were still on the ground at 11:30 PM, which is scary as hell, and quite abnormal.
I saw some videos last night, scary stuff. Glad you guys are good

I was making a joke about seeing someone peeing on the street. Feel very common this days
Peeing on the street is common? Yikes

I saw some videos last night, scary stuff. Glad you guys are good
We were both talking that it’s the only tome in our lives we remember having to keep the weather on that late at night, it was such a prolonged thing yesterday.

So far the count for yesterday is at 27 tornados.

Wow, knew this one was going to be a doozy for the Midwest. Glad your safe.

Damn, someone turned up the dial didn't they. Wow thats insane

That's a fun pic! Pass blocking by the LG and LT, run blocking by the RG and RT? :D
It's 2024, everyone plays out of a 2 point now!

Seriously though, my son was whining today because he "didn't know we could be in a 2 point and I thought my pants were gonna tear!" 😂

Back