The Official Banter Away Thread

I missed you all. I’m sure everyone was on their best behavior so Santa comes this year, right?

I need to go buy Cal more Pokemon things first.

LONG night up with some ear stuff going on... Poor little dude.

Damn, hope he shakes it quick, I think something is going around with the kiddos - a couple of my coworkers had similar stuff this week

Damn, hope he shakes it quick, I think something is going around with the kiddos - a couple of my coworkers had similar stuff this week
nah, it's an earwax thing. I've confirmed this morning that it is my wife's fault (genetics lol).

So, it's time to make him smile.

I missed you all. I’m sure everyone was on their best behavior so Santa comes this year, right?
Gary.
Hello.

I have NOT been on my best behavior, but eff it I'll just buy myself things haha

I need to go buy Cal more Pokemon things first.

LONG night up with some ear stuff going on... Poor little dude.
Oh no that’s no fun

My family would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers over the next 24 hours. My wife’s mother has taken a turn for the worse and things are not looking very good.

Thoughts and prayers to you sir! 🙏

That's still better than an 9 dollar smoothie
Had a $9.00 CBD infused Smoothie yesterday. Not something I'll make a daily habit of but, I'm not gonna lie it was pretty damned good. And, worked as I had intended.

Same to you! Helluva week at work! Just started a 3 finger pour of Rye and listening to my son and mom discuss how WHO reclassified weed.... And laughing at US drug schedule classification.... BTW, did you know Robitussin is Sch. 5 controlled substance.... I guess that’s why you need to show your ID at the pharmacy if you have a cough😜

BTW, great podcast today... haven’t finished the episode fully, waiting for it to quiet down 😉

Robitussin as a........................unique experience when a full bottle is consumed................or so I've been told...................you know.................by friends. :cool:

My family would greatly appreciate your thoughts and prayers over the next 24 hours. My wife’s mother has taken a turn for the worse and things are not looking very good.
All the mojo headed your family's way, my friend.

Really sorry to hear this brother! Definitely in my thoughts and prayers!

Sorry to see this, definitely sending thoughts and prayers your way.

After a very hard fought battle with COVID and another secondary infection that lead to septic shock, my mother in law passed away this afternoon.

after having our first child and their first grandchild last January, this is harder for us to swallow than anyone can imagine. My wife Stephanie is in complete shock and although I’ve been through some pretty terrible tragedies of my own.....none of them occurred when I was married. I am completely heartbroken for my wife tonight. Two nights ago we were told she had progressed very nicely and they were weening her off the ventilator.

a day and a half later, another infection and septic shock.....and she’s gone.

I’ll offer this up for my THP family tonight. Life is so so sooooo fragile and it goes by in a blink. Tell the ones you love the most you love them as much as you can. Because you never know.
The last time we saw her was 3 short weeks ago at my daughters baptism and everything was fine. Her husband couldn’t go to the hospital as he also came down with COVID. Neither could any of her family or friends again due to preventing them all from getting COVID. The first time my father in law saw her after he was the one that gave it to her was this afternoon when they allowed him and one other person to go into her room and say goodbye. She could hear them but couldn’t communicate anything back.

the last thing I’ll say is, that THP has helped my family through the loss of our first baby at ten weeks and I’m coming to y’all again for some support. I know I’ll receive it....but today was one hell of a tough day.

Last edited:
Back