The Official Banter Away Thread

My daughter is graduating in May with a degree in marketing. I joked with her the other day about this.

It's a mobile media opportunity, is it not?

Alrighty....”wienermobile drivers”
Perfect for the traveling golfer, hot dogs at the turn would take on a new meaning!:p :cool:

Alrighty....”wienermobile drivers”
I have actually worked on the Weinermobile before! As well as the Girls Gone Wild tour bus, Optimus Prime, and a truck the Rock drove in the Fast and Furious movies!

So I received my Costco order today that included a few TravisMatthew shirts and shorts. Instead of one of the TM polos, I got a box of Amberen, which is a multi-symptom menopause medicine. I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

On the phone with my team. Had no clue that China and India only had one time zone each.

On the phone with my team. Had no clue that China and India only had one time zone each.
As large as China is, that must make for some bizarre sunrise/sunset times!

I have actually worked on the Weinermobile before! As well as the Girls Gone Wild tour bus, Optimus Prime, and a truck the Rock drove in the Fast and Furious movies!
Ok, that settles it. I wanna be @J.B. Cobb III

You have to love when you call a place and the automated system says you can hold or we can call you back in 1 hour 8 minutes to 1 hour 42 minutes.

Then you try to do their online chat instead and you are number 151 in the queue.
It definitely seems like the norm now. 45 min wait to speak with someone about my Sunpass account.

It definitely seems like the norm now. 45 min wait to speak with someone about my Sunpass account.

Oh sunpass...I still have my maiden name attached to my sunpass account because the hoops I had to jump through to get it changed weren't worth it. I think it's the only thing that still has my maiden name attached to it.

Oh sunpass...I still have my maiden name attached to my sunpass account because the hoops I had to jump through to get it changed weren't worth it. I think it's the only thing that still has my maiden name attached to it.
...and now Florida is starting to accept EZPass which we had in Ohio...go figure...that was an hour wasted. :D

...and now Florida is starting to accept EZPass which we had in Ohio...go figure...that was an hour wasted. :D
Seems like an EZ solution. I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself and I’ll see myself out.

Seems like an EZ solution. I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself and I’ll see myself out.
Yep...I left that wide open!!!
Haha, of course! When we were traveling all the time with the tour van we got an EZ pass, made it so much easier to travel the country.
I've been asking why for years that Florida wasn't a part of EZ Pass especially with all the snow birds coming to Florida each year. I guess they wanted their own revenue for folks needing to purchase a transponder.

I've been asking why for years that Florida wasn't a part of EZ Pass especially with all the snow birds coming to Florida each year. I guess they wanted their own revenue for folks needing to purchase a transponder.

They always did something that pissed me off, which was the pay by plate. If you didn't have a Sunpass you paid by plate and you paid more, so they didn't even give you the option to pay with cash, it was either have a sunpass and pay $1.75, or don't have a sunpass and pay by plate for $2.50.

That had to revise the Sunpass source code from Spanglish to English.

They always did something that pissed me off, which was the pay by plate. If you didn't have a Sunpass you paid by plate and you paid more, so they didn't even give you the option to pay with cash, it was either have a sunpass and pay $1.75, or don't have a sunpass and pay by plate for $2.50.
Or if they did...you had to have $1.75 in change.

never leave grandpa alone with a baby that has 💩 his diaper...

"Just a reminder, you have 16 days vacation to use up before July 1st."

Excellent, I choose to use them the 16 days prior to the end of July.

"Thank you for your vacation leave submission. Could you please limit taking your vacation to 2 weeks, for the better operational needs of the department."

No problem. I will use up 10 days, then call in sick for the other 6...... and then use my remaining holiday days at a different time.

Back