The Official Banter Away Thread

I’m so tired. This week of prep and the last 24 hours of cooking finished me.

Im tired.
I’m cranky.
And I have the trio of kids solo another 48 hours.

Might need to call in one of the HS girls to come babysit them tomorrow so I can either sleep or go golf.

Oh man, I'd love to hit the links tomorrow... but can't. Need to make a trash run. And switch some furniture around. The recliner in my master bedroom has got to go since my wife won't be able to use it once her hip is replaced. And then there are the Christmas decorations to put up. And a mass clean up of the house to do... it's been a few minutes since the last one and it's time to do it.

CHRISTMAS VACATION TIME! :love:

Who has a food baby right now? Who is eating a quick turkey sandwich?

Yeah I wanted a drop 12 or 13 but you have to go into composite to get there and I hate how bad comp is on durability.

Pick one.
Marucci makes some good bats too. It’s one of the more popular brands on my son’s travel team. I expected more Easton because they made some hot bats just a few years ago. I think Easton lasts longer than Marucci by a year with heavy amounts of BP. Get the highest BPF bat the league allows.

Me on the baby. But I’m eating more pecan pie.

Today I drove past four golf courses that we played this summer. All of them were at least partially covered in snow.

Me on the baby. But I’m eating more pecan pie.
Crazy how good pecan pie is for Thanksgiving...and yet I never see it again other than Christmas, but usually on the chocolate mousse for that holiday

Just had a whole plate of leftovers, now digging into a big piece of pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting.

Asparagus. Is there any way to weaponize it? It’s pretty powerful.

Slept for 11 hours, it was glorious

Checked to see about getting onto the course here where my parents live. First tee time is 2:45.

Good morning everyone. Hoping you have a great day!

@mmaynard11, flying over your neck of the woods about now.

I am quite literally the only person in my office today. All the lights and HVAC are going just for me. Seems wasteful.

Weather forecast is for snow and rain this afternoon. With the temperature being in the high 30s, it will probably be rain. Still 30s and rain is miserable and just seeing snow in the forecast makes me realize that we’re heading into winter.

Just rode past Hammock Dunes. Looks pretty nice in there.

Back