The Official Banter Away Thread

Pets eat the craziest things sometimes. We can’t leave plastic bags unattended or our cat will lick or chew on them. Dude, it’s plastic! You have chicken right over there!
One of my wife's cats loves to eat foam, and especially loves boost material. She absolutely destroyed my son's Yeezy slide.
Home course is partially opening today. Hello 2024 golf season!
@Muchmore and I have got an open spot on Monday at Bill Roberts...
Mine just turned 13.

We are old.
Yeah, my oldest is turning 21 this year, makes me feel really old.

Headed home and I’m so ready!!!

When you get a package you don’t know about ordering, but came from Sesame Street you open that up

IMG_1595.jpeg

But, to find out it’s a new ball for your bulldog to chew. 😢

Just heard that the first two courses opened up and straight so summer greens 🤯

My home course will be still a month away. But this one is on my way home from work trips... Do we mind that it's still about 2°C outside?

Just heard that the first two courses opened up and straight so summer greens 🤯

My home course will be still a month away. But this one is on my way home from work trips... Do we mind that it's still about 2°C outside?
You must do this.

The nicest course here, just plugged their greeens:mad:

Finally home after three days on the road. The downside I’m back on the road Monday. Ugh!!!!

Happy Friday THP!!!

Kind of half day or no work day for many it seems. Its sunny and 45 degrees and only 10mph wind today. I should go play golf right?

Kind of half day or no work day for many it seems. Its sunny and 45 degrees and only 10mph wind today. I'm playing today.
Autocorrect got you but I caught it. You're good to go.

Autocorrect got you but I caught it. You're good to go.
Haha thanks! I'm a little annoyed there apparently is no such thing as spring or fall rates around here anymore. Thanks for nothing plague!

Kind of half day or no work day for many it seems. Its sunny and 45 degrees and only 10mph wind today. I should go play golf right?
Pop Tv Yes GIF by One Day At A Time

Haha thanks! I'm a little annoyed there apparently is no such thing as spring or fall rates around here anymore. Thanks for nothing plague!
Yeah, that sucks. My little membership (golf and cart) jumped another $40/mo this year. With what the daily rates have become, it's still the best way to go if you play more than 3 times a month.

So upon some looking, every freaking golf course in the area is booked up with one exception. There is literally one single spot open for a single. Do I crash someones party? :ROFLMAO:

Also I really hope this is not an indication of what its going to be like this season around here.

So upon some looking, every freaking golf course in the area is booked up with one exception. There is literally one single spot open for a single. Do I crash someones party? :ROFLMAO:

Also I really hope this is not an indication of what its going to be like this season around here.
Hopefully you see this after golf, but I'd still do it if I could. That's unfortunately how golf is here during the nicer months. To get a good tee time this Sunday I booked on Monday. Weekdays are usually a little less hateful but any day with good weather this time of the year is usually pretty busy.

I have been very happy joining 3somes for years, almost always have a good time.

Back