The Official Banter Away Thread

The gator is thinking yum, chewy
View attachment 9258433
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Goalsetting and goal review in a corporate or work environment is just pencil whipping. We do it because we were told we have to, and it’s good to do. However, in 20+ years of setting these corporate goals, I can’t honestly say that any of them really benefited me. it’s a dumb corporate exercise that we have to go through and I honestly don’t know anybody that gets any benefit out of it.

convince me otherwise.

Goalsetting and goal review in a corporate or work environment is just pencil whipping. We do it because we were told we have to, and it’s good to do. However, in 20+ years of setting these corporate goals, I can’t honestly say that any of them really benefited me. it’s a dumb corporate exercise that we have to go through and I honestly don’t know anybody that gets any benefit out of it.

convince me otherwise.
I feel like they are just there as an option to use against people doing poorly. If you’re doing fine they don’t care.

convince me otherwise.
I don't think there's anything to convince. Been doing them my whole career and I don't see the benefit from either side unless someone needs a lot of work in one skill set or something maybe?

Happy Friday THP!!

Not to worry, I’m ready’ing the PowerPoint presentation voice over for Callaway and Alabama comparisons when it comes to taking home titles.

I think if they gave out rings, Finley would be going for his second pinky ring?

Up at my club today and I here at the bar that my son’s best friend and his girlfriend broke up. They are 13.🤣🤣

Up at my club today and I here at the bar that my son’s best friend and his girlfriend broke up. They are 13.🤣🤣
Bad news travels quickly.

@War Eagle You missed it man... we had a live one, with a profile pic and everything!
UGH! Damnit. Kids wanted to go out for Pizza, and I wanted to stay in, in hopes of Spam!

I really need push notifications for THP on my iPhone.

Back