The Official Indianapolis Invitational Bonus Rounds Signup Thread

PhillyV with the 332 yard drive in the center of the fairway Toad with the 300 yard 3 wood on 16 #internetgolfers

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Heard someone in the group behind him hit it further? #outingapproved?

Maybe had you not tempted the golf gods...... :alien:

Yours was the last offering. I'll tell you the story in person. It was absurd.

52-41 for a hard fought 93 today. I am officially saying goodbye to my R1 and sticking with my SLDR mini. Watching David, Pete, and Andrew play today was a treat.

And I almost locked my keys in my car again. I have issues.

52-41 for a hard fought 93 today. I am officially saying goodbye to my R1 and sticking with my SLDR mini. Watching David, Pete, and Andrew play today was a treat.

And I almost locked my keys in my car again. I have issues.

Glad you were able to work out some kinks and get a good round in despite the keys. Got called back to work at 6 that took away my last practice round before the big day. Need a short range session tomorrow morning and I'll be ready.

Hey everybody, don't bust a 6 inch water pipe with a backhoe at 6pm on a Friday! Ugh...

Tappin it up

Dinner is great!
esyhazap.jpg

328yd par 4 11th at purgatory. Went #berthalong to pin high left of green. #internetgolfer?

I look forward to witnessing this action on Saturday morning in 2 months.

So cleveland is releasing a new wedge with #coersgrind!

Dinner with THPers!
4apygepe.jpg

Does that mean it's lost? Or late?

Found a huge boulder in a bunker. Now has a nice new "grind" to the leading edge lol

Guys, yesterday was an absolute blast. If I didn't introduce myself to everyone I apologize and I will today. But man what a great way to start the weekend.

328yd par 4 11th at purgatory. Went #berthalong to pin high left of green. #internetgolfer?

I could've used that drive, my 3rd shot ended up about 18 inches short of that rock wall. I ended up with a triple on what should have been an easy hole!

Guys, yesterday was an absolute blast. If I didn't introduce myself to everyone I apologize and I will today. But man what a great way to start the weekend.

Phill?????

Philllll?!!?!?

Today we hit the course nobody has talked about but the locals I talked to seem to think it might be the best of the three. Excited for one more round with THP'ers at Prarie View starting in 90 minutes!

Just pulled up. Looks amazing.

Guys, I've gotta back out from Prairie View today. My body is just not cooperating after 54 holes in 2 days. I was really looking forward to this course, too. JRMO and JSkittle said it was amazing yesterday. I apologize because I really wanted 1 more round of golf while I was here, but I think I'm just going to head back to Pittsburgh.

Awesome seeing everyone again, and play well!

Wow.
ejenagup.jpg

O'Carroll, found your matching hybo.
tynytebu.jpg

It'll be interesting to see who's sore today from golf, and who's sore from D&B

My hands are sore thanks to 4 man full contact air hockey. It was a blast.

Par shooter coers and tgtt we are now down to 32 can we move you guys up and have 2 play in group 1 and 1 in group ?

Back